3 months in

It's been 3 months since we've started dating, and we have hung out about 4 times a week. It is 7:15 in the morning and I wake up to Conan Ringing my doorbell. I open the door, and welcome him with a HUGE, tight squeeze. he says, "Happy 3 month Anniversary BABY!" He says Baby in a more high pitched voice. "Yes, Happy 3 months to you too Baby!" I say. "Well come on In!" I say, enthusiastically, feeling very excited. "What do you say we do 3 hours of cuddling, 3 hours of watching your YouTube channel, which could be at the same time, and I don't know what else." I suggest. "That sounds really cute! Let's do it!" Conan says. So we turn on the tv in my bedroom, put it on the Apple TV setting, go to the YouTube app, then put on his videos, then we start cuddling. I snuggle close to him and speak softly to him saying, "I love you Baby." "Good, because I love you too!" He says. I grin and say, "Well that's good, but I love you more!" "Well that's cute. But I love you most!" He says. Then he says, "Ohh shoot. I know what's next." "Yep, and it's what you know you can't beat. I love you to infinity!" I say. "You know.... I will take back what I said about the whole Love to infinity and back thing, it could be possible." He says, trying to win. "Not So fast Baby." I say. He does an adorable pouty face and says, "THAT'S MEAN!" But teasing. He wasn't really upset he couldn't win.
I twirl his hair around and around in slow motion, as we lay there cuddling and we just talk. Very quietly because cuddle time is quiet time, although we don't always do it to end up sleeping. It's just a peaceful, relaxing thing. So we like to be as quiet and soft spoken as possible during cuddle sessions. If we're sitting up, we can be as loud as we want. That's pretty much what we do for the day. Is just lay in bed, watch YouTube, then we binged The Golden Girls. Eventually, we have spent the whole day in bed. No complaints. It is now 10:10. He pouts as he looks over at me. I say, "Don't pout." "But I don't want to leave. I mean I have my bear, which certainly is helpful. But I still don't want to leave." He says, still pouting. "Well I never said you had to. I will say you never have to leave. I will ask, Would you like to move in with me?" "OMG Of COURSE!!! I would absolutely LOVE that!" He shouts very happily. He starts sobbing uncontrollably. "Gosh, I feel like such a girl when they get proposed to, or something. But I'm a guy! I shouldn't be crying over such silly things. It's just that I always miss you when I have to leave, and so it makes me SO FREAKING happy about the thought of living with you!" He says. I pull him in and say, "Ohhhhhhh, come here!" I say, babying him, as I pull his head into my chest and rub his hair. Although it was happy tears so that's Okay. "Baby don't judge yourself so much for crying over stuff like this. And while you think it's adorable when girls cry over stuff like this, I tend to love it when guys cry. From something sad or happy. Because lots of guys think like you. Like Oh, it's unacceptable for a guy to cry. And they don't cry. But you cry regardless of the fact you think it's unacceptable. I love sensitive guys." I say. "Aww, thanks for making me feel more accepted for crying. Maybe that will help me accept that about myself from now on. You make an excellent point!" He says, still sobbing and grabbing and clinging to me SO tight. "Can we go get some of my things and bring them here? To make it more official? Otherwise it will just feel like I'm spending the night." Conan requests. "Yeah sure! Let's go!" I tell him. "Okay." Then we get up out of bed to go out the door, and drive to his place. We get in his home and we grab his stuffed bear, some of his clothes, his toothbrush, his guitar, and a giant fuzzy blanket for us to share.  "I think this is good for tonight.  We can come back tomorrow."  He says.  "Okay, sounds like a plan!" I say.  We load everything up into the car, head back home, and I help him set his things up.  He put his guitar in the corner of the bedroom.  And when everything we brought over for him gets set up, and put in their desired places, we finally get back in bed and cuddle until we fall asleep.  He had the most relaxed smile on his face.  He looked really just blissful.  He then whispers, I'm REALLY glad you asked me to move in with you."  I said, "Me too."  And then we fall asleep minutes later.