A precious moment!

The next morning, I wake up around 7:3o, and Conan makes coffee.  I hate that.  Because I can not have coffee.  But it's fine.  It's nice to smell the aroma.  And coffee is all part of a peaceful morning.  I am in bed while he makes the coffee.  I then get up.  "Good morning beautiful."  Conan says sweetly.  "Mm, good morning babe.  How are you this morning?" "I'm doing lovely, and how about you?"  "I'm feeling great.  Thanks for asking." I say with a huge smile on my face. "This is just gonna be a great week! I can tell. It is just SO peaceful up here! How could you not feel great and at peace?" I ask. "I predict a great week too! And I very much agree about the environment." He agrees. He grabs his coffee, and we both sit down. We decide to spend the day outside. So we go outside together. He has his coffee, and I have a slice of pie that I got myself. We chat a while, and for a bit we sit in silence, taking in the beauty of everything around us. And at one point, a bunch of lady bugs land on my stomach and form a heart. I say, "Conan. Conan, look!" I whisper, in an urgent tone of voice. He is as shocked and stunned as I was. I asked him to take a picture. Thankfully they stay for the picture. They even stay for quite a while after the picture. It was a beautiful, peaceful moment, and I'm so glad it was captured on camera! Conan goes in the house to make something for dinner. I follow him in, to help him. "What are we making?" I ask. "I'm thinking maybe grilled hot dogs and Potato Salad. What do you think?" "That sounds delicious! And do you wanna eat it outside?" I ask. "Of course. It's beautiful! And this is how we should spend all of our days up here this week. We can spend our evenings and nights inside." "I love that idea. Oh and maybe we can even play games! Card games, board games." I say, getting excited. "Sure! We can do that!"
We make the food. I used my recipe for the potato salad, while he grilled the Hot Dogs. But of course any time he walked away from the grill to let it cook, he helped me. He sliced and diced the potatoes. Then he rinsed them. I put salt in a big pot of water with the potatoes. Then I let it boil for 10 minutes. Then I have him rinse it in cold water. Now, it is time to add some flavor. I put the classic stuff. The mayonnaise, mustard, more salt, pepper. Then I put finely chopped and minced chives, and pickle pieces. I put a packet of powder that tastes like Queso cheese, because in all potato salads, there is always some type of cheese. I know people don't typically put Queso cheese on their potato salad, but with the mayonnaise, it is really creamy. Then I sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese on top, as well as some bacon bits, and put it in the fridge. We have to let it cool in the fridge for a half hour. "I should have probably waited to make the hot dogs, shouldn't I have?" "Yeah, but none of us thought about it. I'm sure we'll find a way to keep it warm." I say. "Yeah that's true. We are pretty smart." "Exactly." Soon, a half hour passes. We can finally eat! We set up our food outside, at the picnic table. "Wow! This smells SO good! I can't wait to eat it!" I say. "I agree! I also am very excited to try the potato salad. I've never tried this version." "Oh yeah, I know. I don't know why I've never made it for you..." I say, shocked. He dug his fork into the salad on his plate. He takes a big bite. His eyes get extremely wide. He waits until he swallows to say anything. "Oh my god, I don't know why you haven't let me try it either! I mean, you've really deprived me! Holy crap that is good!" I laugh at the first part of his reaction. "I'm so glad you love it. And okay, I'll try to not deprive you of anything else any more from here on out." I say. "Well I should hope not." He says, teasing. "Oh you just keep eating." I say, giggling and smirking.
We keep eating, and I bring up the ladybug moment. "You know, I can't believe that thing with the lady bugs. I can't help but think it means something. I keep getting these feelings. Something has attracted me to anything with ladybugs when it comes to the baby. Now this happened. I don't know." "Hmm, that is most likely meaning something, and now I'm curious to figure out what it means, if we can. Like, I've never heard any situation like it!" "I know! I almost feel like it's something spiritual. I'm just REALLY curious, and I hope to one day figure out why these connections are being had. It has something to do with the daughter I think. When I had a gut feeling it was a girl, I saw the ladybug outfit and blanket, and headband, and now this. It's something good about our daughter. I know that much." I say, lost in curiosity. "It honestly makes me look even more forward to meeting our special daughter. Of course I am excited about our son too! But I don't the sign involves him. Again, I don't know. All I can say is, I don't think I'll get the answer to the connection, when our son is born. It will be the daughter. I just have a feeling." I keep saying. "I completely understand what you're saying, and I believe in that stuff. I believe you are right. It makes me believe it even MORE, because of the fact that you were right about the fact we're having a girl." Conan says, making me not feel weird or crazy. "I'm really glad you are thinking the same thing as me." I say. "Yeah, like I said, I do believe in unknown connections to things for unknown reasons, and I believe in psychic abilities. And although it's foggy right now, it doesn't mean you're not psychic. You're psychic to a point. Maybe the thoughts are foggy because whatever it is, is gonna be a surprise when the baby is born. Or at least until it's close to the due date." "YES! That is EXACTLY how I feel!" "Like, I keep thinking of luck. Because lady bugs are said to carry and send good luck. But I feel like there's a deeper meaning." 
We continue talking about it for the rest of the day. Constantly bringing it up and telling our curious thoughts. Even when we're playing card games. Soon, it is 10:45 at night, and we decide to finish up the game, and go to bed. We are all ready for bed by 11:30. "Ahhh, what a lovely day it was! I'm still amazed about the lady bug moment." I say, sighing peacefully as we lay there in bed, cuddling close again. I can feel him smile, because his face is against mine. "I know baby. I am just as amazed as you." He says, whispering, since we're preparing to go to sleep. Getting our bodies and minds in sleep mode. We talk for a good 10 minutes before he starts snoring quietly. I feel his slow breath creeping up my neck. I love it. It makes me giggle and smile. I gently ran my hands through the top of his hair. Soon, I end up falling asleep, playing with his hair.