Time to go home.

The rest of the week, it was the same thing.  Same lovely, unreal experience.  Now it is sadly time to leave.  We both get up early this time.  We pack, and I feel a bit sad.  "It's been such a slow, amazing week.  Yet, it didn't seem slow enough.  It feels like time went by too fast.  Do you get what I mean?"  "Oh yeah, a hundred percent! It never feels like enough time."  He says.  "Exactly! You do understand what I mean."   "I know.  I'll miss this place too.  But, we'll come back again soon.  I promise."  He says, softly.  "Okay, yes please."  I say.  "I think we both will miss it a lot, because I feel like we Both Definitely really needed this! Like yeah, it's relaxing at home, but there's just something 10,000 times more relaxing about living in the woods for a week, in a wooden cabin.  Just nature ALL around.  The cabin is made of wood.  Nature.  You step outside, more, lovely beautiful, breathtaking nature.   And the sun to top it all off."   Conan says.  "Oh yeah, a hundred percent! Every time I come up here, it's like, any worries I have in my head, at home, is LEFT at home.  All my worries are non existent when I'm here."   I say.  "Yeah, like how could one have a single nervous, stressed thought, when being up here?"  Conan asks.  "I couldn't see how that could be at all possible."  I say.  "Well, we don't have to rush out of here just yet.   We could stay until 12:30 if you want.  I personally would love that.  It takes 7 and a half hours to get home.  That is a long time, but if we leave at 12:30, we'd get home by 7:30 at the latest."  "Yeah, let's do that."  So When we are finished packing, we pack the car while Conan waits for his morning coffee to brew.  He gets his cup, and we go outside. 
        We stare across the lake.  "You know... do you wanna go for a paddle boat ride real quick?  It doesn't exactly have to be quick.  We can take our time.  It's only 8:15, and we already decided to stay until 12:30.  So we can kinda, enjoy a slow ride."  "Yeah, we haven't done that this whole time up here.  So I would like that."  We get out of our seats.  He pours his coffee into a thermos.  So he can still drink it, and it can stay warm.  He pours a little more, from the coffee pot.  He adds a little more creamer, and we drag out the paddle boat.   "Wait a minute.... would I sink the boat?  Because of my big stomach?  I don't weigh much more than I did when I wasn't pregnant.  But my stomach sure is huge!"  "I think you'll be fine."  He says.  I trust him.  And he helps me in.  He was Right.  We had a slow, hour long paddle boat ride.  And I didn't tip the boat at all.  We work our way back to shore, and get out.  "That was Fun."  "Yeah it was.  I felt like it would be a nice way to end our trip.  Although I really wish it didn't have to end."  Conan says.  "I know.  Neither do I.  But yes, it was definitely a nice way to end this lovely vacation."  Conan smiles and says, "I'm really glad you had a great time, as well as I did."  "Thank you baby.  Same to you."  I say.  We continue sitting down in the chairs, and then, it was time to go.  Conan sighs.  "Alright, let's go on our way home.  So we don't get home real late.  But we can definitely grab more donuts and pie on the way home.  And also that delicious, pizza bread."  "Sounds like a deal."  I say.  Before we get to the car, we go back inside to make sure we had everything.  We double and even triple checked.  I grabbed the lady bug blanket, and brought that to the front seat.  "Alright, you ready to go? Maybe not mentally or emotionally, but like, we have everything?  He asks, and I sigh.  "Yep.  Got everything.  I don't see anything around the house that wasn't already here."  We get settled in the car, and we slowly drive away.  We roll down the windows to really enjoy that fresh up north air.  We get to the road, and head to get donuts, pizza bread, and pie.   I ask for my favorite, Strawberry Rhubarb Pie.  So Conan spoiled me and got that for me, while he got some Cherry pie.  "Thank you baby for getting my favorite pie."  I say, hugging him, and looking up at him lovingly, with a slight smile. He turns his head, and kisses me, while smiling. "You're welcome. Whatever you want, you shall have." He says. "I love you." "I love you too." "I love you more." "I love you most." "I love you to infinity." "I love you to infinity and back." I say, finishing The Who loves who most game. "Okay fine. You win. Congratulations!" "Thank you." We get our things and put the goodies in the backseat. Well, just the pies. We brought the pizza bread and Donuts up front. Because how could we reach that in the back? We can't just resist it either. We have to eat it! We each grab a huge chunk of pizza bread, and we he starts driving. We are officially on our way back home. When we pass the street the house was on again, a Cardinal feather came through the window. I kept it. Because I felt it was a cool way to cherish and take this week back home with us. We play peaceful music on a low volume on the radio. Again, it was hooked up to my phone. We played peaceful songs on the first bit of the ride, because we needed to soak up every single bit of peace, in such a peaceful place. Once we got out of the up north, wooded area, we began playing more of a range of songs. Hard rock, still some relaxed rock, etc. It was a nice drive home. We ended up getting home at 8:15. That's because there was a lot of traffic on the road trip home. I guess a lot of people wanted to go home the same day as us. We unpack everything from the car, and we just set it down in our living room. We decided to leave it there for the night. Especially after a long trip home. It was exhausting, and all we wanted to do was go to sleep. So we did just that.