A semi-relaxing day

At About 7:15, Conan and I were still awake.  "Mm, can we stay in bed today, watching the Golden Girls?  We could of course let the babies crawl around our bedroom."  "Yeah!  That sounds good!  We need a relaxing, lazy day.  Well, I guess we've had lazy days, because we've been spending our time on the couch.  But it is different when you're relaxing in bed.  It's a new kind of relaxation."  Conan says, approving the lazy day request.  "Alright awesome!  I look forward to this!  Before we can let our babies in here though, we need to make sure there is nothing on the floor."  "Ohh, right.  That's very important.  We don't want the babies to put anything in their mouth and choke on anything."  Conan says.  "Exactly.  So we better do that now."  I say, getting up.  He gets up and we make sure nothing is on the floor.  We picked up the small amount of things that were on the floor, and We were able to have the babies in our room.  They are currently sleeping right now, since they only went back to sleep an hour ago.  They'll probably actually wake up soon.  Because they slept most of the day yesterday, and then a surprising amount of time overnight.  "As soon as they start crying, we're gonna go get them.  And we should probably get the rocker for them.  So they can sit most of the time.  They've actually never been in their rockers."  I point out.  "Oh yeah!  That's a good idea!  And I just realized, they can't crawl yet.  They don't know how to.  They're too little."  "Ohh yeah.  But look at us, we cleaned up all the little things on the floor.  We didn't even think about the fact they cannot crawl.  It shows we have natural instinct.  That's a good thing for parents to have!"  I say.  "Yeah!  You know what?  I think I now have peace of mind that I will be a good father."  Conan says.  "Good!  Because I remember 6 months ago you were nervous."  I recall.  "Now I understand what Instinct is all about.  It's when you do something without thinking about it, because you want to protect your kids, and to do what's right.  So I don't think I need to think about what I need to do, along with my instinct.  Remember when I thought my brain needs to connect with my gut feeling?"  "Yes I do remember that.  And I'm glad you don't have to be so nervous anymore."  I say.  "Yeah.... Me too.  Besides, being nervous only makes you make bad decisions I feel like.  Because if I have a gut feeling, but my nerves tell me different, I will listen to my nerves.  When my gut was right the whole entire time.  But if my nerves told me it was wrong, I would do what Is ACTUALLY a wrong move."   "I'm sure you're very right.  That makes sense!  Always trust your gut."   The babies start crying for us.  I smile.  "I think they're ready to keep us company."  Conan smiles too.  "I think so."  He says.  We get up out of bed.  First we grab everything for them.  The toy bin, the rocker for them to sit up in, and other things.      We put Luna in the rocking thing.  Poor Luna.  She threw up.  "Ohhh, poor baby!  I guess she gets motion sickness!"  I say, pouting.  I get up and walk over to her.  I lift her up, and say "let's get you cleaned up.  Huh?"  I say In that voice everybody uses to talk to babies. I carry her into the bathroom to put her in the tub, so that I could wash her. Because not only did she spit up on her pajamas. The puke ran down her neck, and down her shirt. But even if she hadn't, it'd probably be best to wash her anyways. Because even if it didn't get on her skin, The smell would have most likely seep through the pajamas. So, of course, I run the bath water, and make sure it was warm. But not too warm, Just the right temperature. When it was just right, I placed her in the tub. I began to wash her. I didn't have to wash her hair this time. I did end up deciding to though. I washed her hair with Strawberry scented Shampoo.