The next day.

Again, I woke up at 7:30, to the smell of Coffee. I smile. Because although pregnancy prohibits me from drinking it, as I said, it is nice to smell. I wake up to him next to me, sipping some coffee, and doing a crossword puzzle. "Good Morning, Conan." I say, stretching and smiling wide. "Good morning. How did you sleep?" He asks. "I slept great! I mean I had to pee a lot throughout the night. But thankfully every time that happened, I went back to sleep quickly afterwards." "Oh well That's good!" "Yeah. And How did you sleep?" I ask back. "I slept great too! Thanks for asking." "You're welcome." "How long have you been up for." I ask. "Oh I've been up since 6:15." He responds. "Oh wow! That's so early." "Yeah, but what a blessing it is. To wake up and watch the sunrise, and have the window open, hearing the birds sing. Plus I have my coffee and crossword. Like, this is the perfect way to begin my day. I'd rather be up real early, while we're up here. This is the peak of relaxation." "That DOES sound pretty appealing." I say. Then I continue on, saying "But my pregnant Donkey self, needs as much sleep as possible. But I think the babies enjoy it too. Because it's only 7:30. At home, I sleep until almost 10:00 most of the time." "Yeah that's true. So maybe the babies love being awake earlier up here as well. Just as you said." It was a bit rainy this morning. But just a very relaxing, sprinkle. Then, suddenly, the skies cleared up. It was sunny! "Hey! Wanna go outside again? Enjoy another day outside?" "Oh yes, I'd love to!" He says. "Okay, Let's go. Oh yeah, also, we need groceries." "Mm, Yeah we do. What do you say we go into town, around 9:30? It's 7:30. But we don't have to get ready right now. We can go outside, and relax. Heck, everything is relaxing up here. Inside, outside. But, you know. It would definitely be nice to soak up some sun, and get that fresh air." "I'm just gonna get some clothes on, that's not pajamas." He wears sweatpants, and a hoodie. "What do you wanna wear today? I'll help you." He offers. "Hmm, I think I would like to wear the super soft jeans. I don't care what shirt. And I also want to wear my light yellow hoodie." "Okay love." He grabs everything, and I pull down my pajama pants from the waist, then he helps me get them off the rest of the way. Then he helped slip on the jeans. Then he reached his hands out, so he could help me sit up, then stand up. I button my pants. Then we get my pajama top off, and put on the shirt. "Oh, I love this shirt! It's one of my favorites!" I exclaim. "I know it is. I figured I'd have you wear that." He says. I smile. "I love how much you pay attention to the little things. Like my favorite shirt." "Well of course! I love to hear about your favorite things." He says.
I get lotion on, and grab my yellow sun hat. We go outside, and set up the chairs. We lay out there, smiling in the sun. Enjoying the gorgeous day! We hear all the birds sing the whole time. At one point, a Cardinal comes flying up to the tree closest to us. It just stares, and sings. I have Conan grab his camera again. I have him come beside me, so he could get an angle that showed my belly, and the Cardinal. Then I get a picture of just the Cardinal. But I wanted the belly in the picture Conan took, because of the connection I kept feeling it had, towards the baby. We lay out there for about an hour, then I go brush my teeth, and so does Conan. He hardly even has to brush his hair. It's practically perfect the way it is. A few minutes later, we started the car, and went on our way to the town. "Wow. Beautiful, peaceful moment this morning. I'm mind blown! It really brings a lot of inner peace and happiness." I say. "Yeah, it is pretty wondrous. And it makes me feel at peace and I feel happiness. Just knowing that this means something special for our baby girl. But also, I wonder why it only is about the girl...". He says. "Like, it's fine. I just don't want our son to feel left out." "Yeah. Maybe it's specifically because it's a girl? But it is okay if it's all about the girl. It doesn't mean we'll love our son any less, or treat him any less. We'll love them both equally. And, This is honestly gonna be a nice memory." I say, smiling. "You know, that is very true!" Conan nods. We get to the store, and buy some cereal, some pancake mix, as well as stuff for french toast. And we got some more lunch and dinner foods. We also got more snacks. We spent a half an hour going through the store. Then we just drove around town, with the windows down. And you wouldn't believe it. A Cardinal flew through the window, and sat on my hand. I grab my phone. It doesn't fly away from the slight movement. It stayed again. It let me take a picture. I took a pic from multiple angles. Then Conan pulled over, and took pictures of the Cardinal and I. Before we headed back to the rental cabin, we stopped for Donuts, and pie.
We get back, and put everything away. Then we go back outside, and have a slice of warm pie. Nothing better than freshly made, warm Pie. The Cardinal flew back to the tree. It sat there the whole rest of the day. Then, nighttime came upon us once again.