Chapter 1

I had my finger on the nozzle of the spray paint, ready to graffiti 'Principle Collins sucks eggs' over the main school's corridor wall. Creative, I know.

"What are you doing, Ms. Pendery?" Principle Collins called out. Slowly, I turned around with the spray paint can in my right hand; finger still on the nozzle.

"Decorating?" I offered with a slight, nervous laugh.

Collins stalked over to where I was and outstretched his hand. "Hand it over. This school doesn't need decorating."

I huffed, but handed the spray paint can over to him, and rolled my eyes. "Pft, yeah, cause' white, grey, and black is so exciting. That neon pink would've really spruced it up."

I started to walk in the direction of where my dorm was, but stopped dead in my tracks when I heard him say, "Too bad this school doesn't offer any courses in decoration, but lucky for you, you won't be needed here any longer. I should be saying lucky for me."

I turned around on my heels and pointed a finger at him. "Collins, don't mess with me! Did you say what I think you said?"

He nodded, a grin spreading on his face. "It makes me happy as much as it does you."

I get to go home! I've been trying to get suspended from this joint for like two years now! Frickin mom! She still can't be that mad at me since I finally get to leave. Plus it was not my fault. The blame falls towards, Cole, my twin brother.

Oh my God, Cole! I finally get to see him! I bet he's the one that finally convinced mom to let me come home. I wonder if what happened to me when I turned sixteen happened to him when he turned sixteen? He never said anything over the phone. I'm going to go with a safe no on it.

I was going to start running to my dorm room to pack up, but I realized, how am I going to get home?

I looked back over at Principle Collins. "Yo, Collins, how am I getting home?"

"I have personally called a taxi to take you to the airport. I think you know what happens after that." He adjusted his stiff red tie- the only pop of color in this room.

I smiled. "I do."

***

There wasn't much for me to pack, or what I should really say is that I didn't unpack everything and disperse it throughout the room. So, packing was a piece of cake. I've been prepared to leave since I got to this hell hole. It's an all girl's boarding school my mom sent me to. She thought it might discipline me some more. Like I need discipline? Yeah, my track record here isn't so hot, but that's because I was acting out on purpose. All the girls here are stuck up snobs and think they're better than me. Probably because I never wore the actual school uniform- black pleated short skirts, white short sleeved dress shirts, and a short grey tie. I would like to make this very clear, I. Don't. Wear. Skirts.

Nikole, my roommate, came walking into our room and saw that I had zipped up the only bag I brought. She shot me a smug look. "Finally getting out of where you don't belong?"

I shot her the same smug look. "Good luck finding a boyfriend. While you're stuck here, I get to go home to many, many hot guys."

She slit her eyes even more at me. Man, if looks could kill, yikes! Nikole gave me one more prissy huff before leaving our room. I can honestly say, I will not miss that. Hearing it for two years, I've got it down. It'll be great to use to mess with Cole.

"Are you ready, Ms. Pendery?" Collins knocked at my door.

I snorted. "I've been ready for an hour. Where have you been?" I picked up my duffle bag and walked out past him.