Chapter 11

I moved my hand to block the sunlight, then I tried to feel around for Cass- she wasn’t there. I popped up and felt my heartbeat quicken. Where is she? Suddenly, she walked out of her bathroom in undergarments. She was drying her hair with a towel.

“Hey, Mr. Alpha. Get up, it’s time for school.”

She walked over to her closet and pulled out a plain white tee, holding it up to her, then she threw it at me. “This should fit you.”

I eyed the shirt she gave me. "I can just run back to my pack house to change quick.”

She shook her head and tossed me some black skinnies. “No, you’re walking into school with me today. I want this to be known.. It’s definitely going to be memorable.”

I smirked. “That couldn’t be more true. But, seriously, one, these are not going to fit me, and two, I’m not wearing girl clothes.”

She made a small laugh. “Those aren’t girl clothes, and you know that. If you don’t remember, then welcome to my tomboy wardrobe.”

I dropped my jaw. “You’re joking, right?”

She made a serious face. “No, I am not joking.” I could tell she was trying not to laugh and it didn’t work. She broke, “Yes, I am joking. At least, the shirt isn’t a girl’s. I stole it from Cole.”

I took in a sarcastic surprised breath, “You stole?”

She pulled on a similar white tee, rolling her eyes. “Just change.”

“I’ll wear the shirt, but I can’t wear these pants. They won’t fit.”

She sized me.“Eh, no, I think you’re about the same size at me.”

I shook my head. “We’re not going to find out.”

I pulled off my red tee and, ever so slowly, put on my white tee, knowing she was watching me. The tee was, honestly, a bit tight, but in a good way. I stood up and grabbed my leather jacket, and pulled it on.

“Do you have any hair gel?” I asked, casually, and went into her bathroom. I started to rummage through underneath the sink, in the cabnits. She walked into the bathroom and went to the other side of me. Then opened the last cabnit and pulled out some Aussie hair gel. I’m a bit shocked she has any.

She handed it over to me. “Not really sure how well it’ll work. I’ve never used it.” Figured.

I put some of the gel on my hands and raked it through my hair, and made it a bit spikey. As if she was reading my mind, she handed over a black eyeliner pencil.“You look better with it.”

I smirked and put it on around my eyes. I didn’t put as much though, since I don’t have to hide any dark circles. It was now, I saw Cass’s faint mark on my neck and I smiled.

Cass brushed through her long hair and pulled it up into a tight ponytail. She walked back out and grabbed a ‘Packers’ hat, and put it on.

She huffed when she saw me. “What?”

“You have to put on some different pants.” She stated.

“Why?” I overlooked them and saw the dark stain from the wine; even though they are black. “Nevermind." I mumbled. I walked out of her room and went to Cole’s, and knocked on the door. Emily opened it with her hair up in a towel and in a robe.

“Oh, hey, Dalton.” She said, softly.

“Hey… Does Cole have any pants I could borrow? I’ll give them back later.”

She nodded and left. Then she came back with some dark wash, knee ripped skinnies. Not particularly my style, but it’ll work.

I took them from her. “Thanks.”