Chapter 23

'Hey, Soph and Em,' I called out. 'I need your help with something.'

'With what?' Soph asked.

Em joined in.'Is this for a prank?'

I smirked to myself, biting my lip to stop from laughing. 'No.' 

I was too late. I was rolling on the ground laughing, just thinking about how funny this is going to be. Both of them walked into my room to see me on the floor. I composed myself, and stood up while wiping away the tears that had welled up in my eyes from laughing so hard.

I clapped my hands together. "Okay, so as both of you know, I've been getting girls back that have asked Dalton out-one of them being Rebecca. But I need to get her back even more."

Em was already shaking her head."No, Cass, can't you just let it go?"

"No." I scoffed. "I can't just let it go. You just listen up. I have a plan, but I need both of you to help me." 

"This won't ruin my rep at school, will it?" Soph asked, weighing the consequences of helping me.

I just shook my head, sighing. "I think you threw your rep out the window when you openly started dating Will at school."

"Hey! I heard that!" Will yelled from down the hall in the game room. 

I snickered to myself.

It was Soph's turn to yell, "Hey!" But then I could tell she was thinking about it and she nodded. "Yeah,alright, I'll help you no matter what.. I hate that skanky bitch anyways."

Em was still hesitant and I shot her a look. "Em, I can't do this without you. I need all my girls.. And I know you heard the rumors she started going around after what happened between you and him. I heard about them from Cole. She wholeheartedly deserves this." 

Em nodded and I made a motion for them to come into a huddle. Then I went on to explain the plan.

***

A devious smirk crossed my face as I saw Rebecca open up her locker. She was a bit hesitant after seeing me, but she reached in anyways. She should be finding it right.. about.. now. Rebecca pulled out the folded piece of paper that had the words 'Meet in the courtyard in five' typed on it. I've been planning this for about a week; watching her schedule. Mainly to see when she gets to school, and see if it's consistent; it is. Usually she arrives around 8:30, then goes to locker to grab her stuff before going to talk to her friends. Except today. She won't be talking to her friends. 

I stalked past her and out the doors to the courtyard. I made sure Em and Soph were in their places. Then I went to my place, which was sitting on one of the wooden tables in the courtyard.

Shortly after, Rebecca appeared through the door. She already looked scared out of her wits. Oh, you, just wait Rebecca. Ever so slowly, she walked over to where I was.

She held up the piece of paper. "This was from you? What do you want?"

I made a short hysteric laugh. "You're smart, Rebecca. I don't want... much. I just want to talk."

"About what?" She snapped, shooting daggers at me. Then she looked at the ground, almost regretting her actions.

I shrugged, standing up. "I just want you to know who's in charge here. Soon, I will be Luna. I just want to make that clear. Is that clear?" She nodded, so I went on. "Good, I also want to make it clear that you have to be at least five feet away from Dalton at all times now, is that clear?" She nodded once more and I nodded once. "Good."