Chapter 34

I stood there, frozen. It’s really them. All four of them.

“Are we gonna have to come up there?”  Luke asked, amusingly.

A smile crept across my face and I went as fast as I could down the stairs. I pulled Luke into a hug first, feeling the small tears prick at my eyes. I held them back as I hugged the rest of them. Then I backed up so I could see all of them.

“I can’t believe you guys are here!” I exclaimed. But then I just realized, what are they doing here? I thought they were on tour?

With a raised brow, I pointed a finger at them. "What are you guys doing here?”

Luke gave me his warm smile. “We have a show here.”

“Yeah." Ashton piped in a bit louder. “Thought we’d come see our favorite gal!”

I batted my hand at them. “Stop it! Took you long enough to get a show here!”

“You're welcome." Micheal smirked. "You doing alright?” He pointed in my direction. I knew exactly what he was talking about. I mean, it’s not hard to miss.  

I looked down at my baby belly, then back at them, laughing a bit. "I am… We are. We’re having twins.” I reached out for Dalton’s hand and intertwined our fingers together.

“Congratulations!” All of them chimed.

Ashton reached his hand out and stated, “Man, it’s really great to meet the Alpha Rapattoni.”

Dalton chuckled and shook his hand. “Good to me you too, Alpha Irwin. How do you know, Cass?”

Ashton cleared his throat and I eyed him not to say anything about what we did. "Uhm, we met at one of the parties. I introduced her to my pack and we’ve all become great friends.”

“That’s great! You guys can come in.” Dalton said with a welcoming smile. Without changing his facial features, he asked me, ‘Is there something else that really happened? Remember we promised full honesty between us.'

‘Maybe.. but if I tell you, you have to promise not to kill him.' I replied as we all went into the kitchen.

“Hey, we were wondering if you’d want to come to our show?” Calum asked, casually.

Mentally, I sighed and stated quickly, ‘He was the one I had sex with.' Then I said aloud excitedly, “I’d love to, when is it?”

Luke must have seen the worry cross Dalton’s face cause he added, “You guys will be off to the side by the stage, so you won't be by the crazy fans.”

Dalton, still, shook his head. “I don’t like it… You’re almost five months pregnant.” And he said in my head, ‘I don’t like that you gave it up to another Alpha.’

‘Hey,’ I, mentally, scoffed. ‘I didn’t know he was an Alpha and I didn’t know what was happening until it was the next morning. Also, I didn’t know they were wolves until about eight months ago.’ I decided then and there to pull a little trick.

I made a pouty lip and fake whined, “But Mr. Alpha, please?”

All of the guys were snickering, except Ashton who was outright giggling. Dalton, still, shook his head laughing a bit, ‘You’re going to pay for that.’

‘With what? Can’t be sex.’ I teased. Dalton’s face was priceless! I added, ‘I take that as a yes we’re going.’

Before he could say anything aloud, I stated to the guys, “We’ll come.” Then I, lightly, punched Ashton on the arm. “So, how’s the pack?”

“We’re not bad. Just haven’t been home on our real territory in so long." He shrugged, keeping the cheeky smile on his face, his dimples showing.

I furrowed my eyebrows. “Aren’t you worried someone is going to steal your land?”

He shook his head. “Our land isn’t nearly as much as yours.” There was no bitterness behind it; it was just the truth.

I gave him a solemn look. "Hopefully you can get home soon. What about mates? Any one of you lots find your mate yet?” All of them nodded with smiles forming on their lips. “Unbelievable! Deats! Right now!”

“First off, we all met ours at one of our concerts. Mine, her name is Veronica. She has strawberry red hair and weirdly, grey eyes, but I love them." Michael said first.

Luke pointed to himself. “Mine, she looks like you with how your hair is and height wise, but her eyes are green. Her name’s Kate.”

Ashton went next. “Her name is Holland. She has curly, red hair and blue-green eyes.”

“Is she Irish?” I couldn’t help snickering.

Ashton made a short, hysterical, laugh. “Very funny. No, she’s Austrian.”

“I guess I should specify that too. Kate’s American.” Luke stated.

Michael raised his hand. “Veronica is also American.”

I pointed a finger in Cal’s direction. “What about yours?”

“Chelsea. She has dark brown hair and blue eyes. She’s Norwegian." He answered.

I nodded. “Cool, I’ll have to meet these mates of yours some time. I’m happy for you guys.”

“Thanks.” The four said in unison.

“So, when’s the concert?” I asked, keeping the conversation going. What do you expect me to do? I haven’t seen them in three years. That's too young!

 “Tomorrow, about five.” Luke suggested, “We can have someone pick you up and take you in our way.”

“That would be the best.” Dalton nodded, clearly not on board about me going to the concert.

I shot him tiny daggers, but kept the smile on my face. “Can’t wait.”