Chapter 24

The three girls were giggling and pointing at something on Rebecca's phone.

I raised my brow and pointed at them. "What are you guys giggling over?"

Rebecca looked over at me and sighed."Them." She put her phone in my face. When I saw whom it was, I just smirked and shook my head.

"What? Don't you think they're cute?" Em asked, a bit offended.

"I know them." I stated. They all just shot me looks like I had lobsters coming out of my ears.

"Of course, you know them. We know them too." Soph stated.

I huffed. "No, like I know them personally. I met them when I was back at the girls boarding school." 

All of their jaws dropped.

Soph rose her eyebrows up and down. "So, you have their phone numbers?"

Rebecca whacked her and scoffed. "You're asking that when you should be asking, how did she exactly meet them?" 

One very apparent answer came into my head and I tried not to show any look on my face. But  it was too late as I felt the heat creep up into my cheeks.

Em gasped. "What happened?"

I looked away awkwardly and rubbed my neck. "I... may have slept with one of them."

Soph pounced at me, landing on top of me where I was laying on my bed. "Which one?"

I pushed her off. "I'll tell you the story, but you can't tell anyone. This does not leave the room, okay?" They all nodded, so I went on."It was at my first party, and the only one I actually drank at. I met Ashton first... he was the one I slept with. Then later on, we agreed not to talk about it and he introduced me to the other three. They're all really cool guys.. I miss them a bit. I was having a rough time out there and they helped before they left to go and work on the band." The last part came out a bit bitterly. I didn't mean for it too. I am proud of how far they've gotten and they're not bad whatsoever. I really love their music and I'm not being bias at all.

"So, how is Ashton in bed?" Rebecca asked, raising her eyebrows up and down.

I laughed a bit. "He's your favorite?"

"Well... I like them all equally." I eyed her and she broke, a smile crossing her face. "Yeah..."

"Umm... from what I remember... not that good and he likes to giggle... a lot." I couldn't help but laugh. I guess my first wasn't that bad, but still pretty lousy since I was half conscious.

"Giggles?" Rebecca asked, laughing a bit. I nodded, laughing some more. I got to the point I rolled onto the floor laughing loudly. 

The door abruptly opened and Gabe poked his head in. "Would you stop?"

I peeked up over my bed. "Would you? We could have been naked for all you know."

The other three stifled back laughs.

Gabe placed a smirk on his face. "Wouldn't have been that bad." 

Quickly, I grabbed my pillow and threw it. "Try saying that in front of Dalton! I dare you!" Gabe shut the door, but not fast enough. The pillow hit him square in the face. Score!

"If I could, I'd kick him out of this house." Em muttered.

I looked over at her, shocked. But then I smirked. "You don't like Gabe, huh?"

"No." She shook her head. "But don't turn this on me. I know, you don't like him either."

"How about we get back to the fact Cass knows 5SOS personally? Is Ashton the only one you've had a physical encounter with?" Soph asked, making all the eyes direct towards me. I guess I'm going to have to answer.