1: new students

POV TAEHYUNG

"taehyung, wake up, you'll be late for school!"  my older brother seokjin shouted from downstairs, whose loud voice ripped me out of a dream i wished to continue. dreams are seriously one of the best things to ever exist, living a second life in your head and experiencing things you might never experience in real life. yeah, love that.

opening my eyes, i stretched my arms, waiting for my eyes to adjust to the sunlight coming from my window. rubbing them with my sweater paws made my view blurry for two seconds, but then i could see clearly.

i jumped out the bed and tippled downstairs, where i found jin in the kitchen, making breakfast.

"morning hyung!" i chanted, as i skipped towards him. "morning sunshine, slept good?" he ruffled my hair and i nodded, smiling back the way he did. inhaling the delicious scent of hyung's food, my lips widened into a bright smile.

"you made pancakes!" i said happily and licked my lips. jin chuckled and placed them on a plate, motioning me to sit down at the table. i did as ordered and waited for him to give me my breakfast.

when he did so, i immediately wanted to take a bite, tummy grumbling in hunger, but he stopped me by slapping my hand lightly. i whimpered as i placed my other hand on the one where jin hit me, rubbing the spot with my thumb. "why?" i asked in a pout.

"you have to take your pill first." he reminded me with a soft voice as he showed a glass of water and the mentioned pills towards me on the table.

these pills are my protection, my shield from the disgusting fangs of other wolves. considering i am a male omega, not one of the rarest, but THE rarest kind of wolf, higher ranked wolves would love to take advantage of me. these pills are there to suppress my omega scent, giving me the one of a beta wolf.

i never befriended the fact that i am a male omega, but i accept it. though, male omega's shouldn't even be existing, including me. there's like about 10 known cases of a male omega around the whole world. that's what makes us male omegas really special and desired.

not just that, giving the nature of an omega, we can get pregnant and give birth to the most powerful pups. which of course puts us in the target zones of alpha wolves, who'd desire nothing more but to have a powerful heir to lead their packs in the future.

i hate it, wishing for nothing more but to be able to live a normal life like any other wolf who isn't a male omega. but i accepted it, knowing i can't change it anyway.

but i was gifted with the most overprotective older brother, who always makes sure that i am safe and happy. jin has always been the best to me and since what happened to our pack when we were children and lost our parents, he had taken care of me.

still, i can't always fight my nature, for example the way i look like. i can't always hide the curves of my body, the softness it comes with. i can't fight the naturally-given beauty to me, that still makes wolves want to have me at school our outside. it's only my scent i can hide and that's enough to make everyone believe that i am a beta.

there were enough cases, enough people who tried to take advantage of my vulnerability, of my weakness. of my annoying submissiveness.

"is everything alright?" jin's voice brought me back to reality and i quickly nodded. "yeah, i'm fine. i'll take the pill." i smiled at him, as he sat next to me.

after taking the pill and eating my breakfast, i ran upstairs and dressed up. i put on an oversized hoodie (of course) and normal jeans, before brushing my blonde curly hair.

"i'm ready, hyung." i announced as i ran down the stairs. "okay, wait i'll just grab my keys." i ran out with my black schoolbag and sat down in hyung's car.