47: happy memories

"your hand is still so small." jungkook cooed, comparing his hand size to taehyung's. the husbands were sitting in the tub, the omega leaning against jungkook's chest, listening to the alpha's rambling.

"you always remind me of that." taehyung giggled, intertwining his fingers with jungkook's and placing their hands on top of his baby belly.

"it's cute." jungkook kissed the back of taehyung's neck. "you are so cute, so pretty."

taehyung leaned his head on jungkook's shoulder and looked up to him, his eyes glistening, while tears were forming.

he loved jungkook, he loved him so much, that it makes him cry. he can't believe that this wolf, looking so astonishing and being so gentle to him, is his mate, true love, husband.

taehyung's lips formed into a smile, as the first tear left his eye. in panic, jungkook leaned forward, cupping taehyung's cheeks with his hands and wiping the tears of the giggling omega. "w-why are you crying, angel? don't cry, please."

jungkook held taehyung tightly against him and that's exactly what taehyung loves. jungkook cares about him, while his whole life over he was pushed around, bullied and threatened, jungkook made him forget all of this. he gave him a new life, full of love and affection, a new family that taehyung would never exchange.

"k-kookie, i'm so happy that you love me." taehyung whispered and jungkook's heartbeat quickened, a soft smile forming onto his lips as he kept looking into taehyung's eyes.

his hands were now caressing the omega's face, still trying to wipe the tears away as taehyung also quietly began to sob. "i love you. i love you so much, angel. so so much."

warmth shoot through their bodies, as their lips connected with each other, the puzzle pieces finding their missing piece, a feeling of euphoria running through their veins, as they held each other close.

"hubby!"

jungkook turned around and smiled when he sees taehyung speed-walking towards him. the omega would've run, but he's in the last month now, the baby could come anytime. he needs to be extra careful now.

the alpha bit goodbye to the warriors and jogged to his mate, who was quick to hug him.

"hey, what are you doing here, outside?" jungkook asked and taehyung giggled lightly. "i waited for you. come quick i need to show you something!"

taehyung took jungkook's hand in his and dragged the alpha inside, through the whole building, while jungkook constantly scolded him that he should slow down and be careful.

"i was shopping with joon and jin hyung today, you'll never guess what we bought, it's just beautiful, i love it so much. you'll love it too, i promise." jungkook laughed to himself, making taehyung stop.

"why are you laughing?" taehyung pouted.

jungkook kissed taehyung's forehead, letting his lips linger there for a moment. "you are so adorable, cupcake."

a bright pink decorated taehyung's cheeks. "why are you always like that?" he said shyly, not looking up to his mate.

jungkook chuckled lightly. "hmm, what do you mean pup? how am i like?"

taehyung hid his face in jungkook's chest, whining in embarrassment. "you know what i mean."

"no, i don't know." jungkook smirked and wrapped his arms around the omega, pulling him closer to him.

taehyung whined even more. "you are so mean." he said, without meaning one of this words. taehyung lived receiving random compliments from jungkook like this, but he gets flustered so fast.