10: say it

still sitting on the counter and watching his older brother do his job, taehyung grew a little impatient while waiting for jungkook. a pout formed on his lips as he looked around the café in boredom.

suddenly the bell on the door rang, taehyung's head instantly shooting into that direction, a smile forming on his lips as the long awaited person entered.

"jungkook!" he squeaked happily, a sudden urge to run to the male and hug him brightening inside of him. he held back though, awkwardly waiting for jungkook to approach him.

"hey, pup." the alpha greeted as taehyung got down from the counter.

seokjin was surprised to see jungkook here, he knew him and taehyung had grown close, probably because the alpha won't give up, but he still kept an eye on them. expressionlessly, the alpha turned to seokjin and they held a small eye contact, which was broken with no words exchanged.

"let's sit down, kookie," taehyung happily grabbed jungkook's arm and pulled him to a wooden table, where the both of them sat down in front if each other.

jungkook tilted his head amused as he leaned back on his seat and looked to the omega. "kookie?"

"oh, sorry, i didn't meant to call you that. i-it slipped out." the omega mumbled unsure, growing a little nervous, not sure if the alpha liked the nickname.

jungkook felt the fear radiating from taehyung and he felt a suffocating feeling take over him. he sighed softly and smiled reassuringly at the omega. "pup, you can call me anything you want, i don't mind, as long as you are happy."

"anything?!" taehyung teasingly raised an eyebrow.

"mhh, what you want."

"then i'll call you 'strong bulky alpha man'." taehyung joked and jungkook chuckled awkwardly, clearing his throat. "i think i prefer 'kookie'.

"then, you're kookie." taehyung laughed and jungkook watched him with a closed lip smile, not getting enough of taehyung's laughter.

seokjin watched them from afar, slowly growing fond of the idea of jungkook and taehyung together.

he would never admit it though.

"HAHA you really thought your cousin was your brother's mate, because they used to play mother father child when you were younger and they were the parents!?" taehyung laughed loudly.

"hey, i was 7 years old. they were very good actors, they acted like parents, like a married couple and since they were already older, like 10 or 11, i thought they were mates." jungkook defended himself, loving the sound of taehyung's laughter, even though the story he just told isn't that funny. he loves how easy it is to make taehyung laugh.

taehyung laughed so hard and much, that it was hard for him to hold himself on the chair and not to fall down from it.

"taehyung, now tell me something about you." jungkook said as he leaned forward, supporting his head with his hands.

taehyung calmed down from his laughter and thought a little. "i'm 18, i love watching tv, i have a really funny brother." taehyung pointed at jin and jungkook followed his petite finger with his eyes, but he said nothing.

"you should get to know him later," he suggested. "now... back to why we are actually here. how do you know i'm an... you know what." taehyung asked curiously as he also took the same position as jungkook, leaning a little more forward.

their faces were being really close, the tension forming, but nine of them seemed able to back up.

"i've already told you why, but you still don't believe me." jungkook said calmly. the omega blinked and leaned back again.