37: with me

"jin will be angry with us." taehyung giggled as he and jungkook walked back home, fingers intertwined.

"you're off the hook, i'm the one who's gonna get killed." jungkook mumbled, not so amused, but taehyung laughed and that quickly made him smile again.

"kook?"

"hmm?"

"can i meet your parents?" jungkook's smile turned into a frown by the sudden question. "why so suddenly?"

taehyung stopped and looked at him with big eyes. "i don't know, i haven't met them yet and you are going to be the pack leader and i will be your l-luna, so shouldn't i get introduced to them? and i want your parents to be the first to know that you're going to be a father."

jungkook's heart made a tripple turn hearing these words coming from taehyung. he smiles to himself. but soon, he frowned again. "i... i don't think that's a good idea. i mean you can meet my mother, but i'm worried about my father."

confused, taehyung raised an eyebrow. "why?"

jungkook chewed on his lip. "you know, my father is a proud alpha... he always wanted an alpha or a beta as my mate. when i told him my mate is an omega, he wasn't that pleased..."

disappointed at himself, taehyung's gaze turned downwards and jungkook noticed immediately. "hey, don't be sad, pup. i would never want someone else than you, tae. my father can say whatever he wants, but you will be my luna. i love you."

the omega nodded, but still felt the uneasy feeling clawing at him from inside. he looked up to jungkook again, whose face softened when he saw the way the omega's eyes glistened with unspilled tears.

"aw, come here." jungkook pulled the omega against his chest and pecked his head, while taehyung let a few sobs out. "shh, it's alright." the alpha whispered, while taehyung clung onto his shirt.

"you're my mate, you're my luna, my life, my everything. please don't cry, i'm here, i'll never go." jungkook felt taehyung nodding against his chest, but knew that he was still crying.

"i-i want to show y-your dad t-that i'm better than an a-alpha as y-your mate." taehyung pouted and jungkook laughed lightly at taehyung's determination. "you are the best. nothing and no one can compare to you."

"exactly." taehyung's pout grew as he knitted his eyebrows to look a little intimidating, but failed miserably. jungkook laughed again.

soon the omega calmed down. "can we maybe meet them today?"

jungkook sighed. he knew someday he has to introduce taehyung to his father. alone the fact that taehyung is going to be the future luna is a huge reason for jungkook's father to get to know him. and now, they are going to have a pup soon.

"yes, we can. i'll let them know that we meet them for dinner." jungkook brushed his hand through taehyung's soft hair.

the omega smiled his prominent boxy smile towards jungkook, melting with this the alpha's heart.

"i'm nervous." they were in jungkook's office, standing in front of the full body mirror there, while jungkook was backhugging taehyung, his hands softy stroking the omega's tummy.

"don't be pup. everything'll be fine." jungkook pecked the smaller's head.

"what if they don't like me?"

the alpha smiled. "i already know my mother will love you. she always had a weak spot for cute creatures like you." he cooed to which taehyung blushed. "and about my father, whatever he might say, don't overthink it, okay? he sometimes can't control his temper."