40: perfect

another two months have passed and jungkook still hasn't taken a step forward in his and taehyung's relationship. there was nothing on his side to worry about, he knows taehyung would always stay by his side anyways, they just have to make it official by getting pronounced husbands.

for some reason, he still felt nervous.

the couple was in their room, sleeping. well, jungkook was, because taehyung just couldn't, his thoughts circling over a conversation he overheard between jungkook and soojin.

"you have to do it soon."

"i don't know if i can..."

"hey, taehyung loves you. you two are so deep in love, you can't even spent a few seconds apart without missing the other."

"what if he isn't ready?"

"that lies for him. if he isn't ready, he isn't. but the other packs won't take him seriously when he is the luna but not married to you."

taehyung gasped quickly running to their room. he closed the door, leaning against it. he stared at the bed and inhaled deeply, before exhaling out again.

that was the start signal for him to squeal. he happily jumped around, thousands of different imaginations filling his mind.

the thought about it makes taehyung all giddy again.

"jungkook?" the omega turned to his side, his baby belly moving with him. he giggled lightly feeling a soft movement inside him.

"sorry baby, i'll be more cautious next time." he whispered with a smile.

it was almost midnight, but taehyung suddenly had the urge to get some sugar, since seokjin only cooked healthy food for him for the last two months. he couldn't deny how badly he's craving ice cream right now.

he looked at jungkook again, before slowly shaking the older's body. his eyes flung open and he looked at taehyung sleepily. "i'm sorry for waking you." taehyung whispered quietly, feeling bad for waking his mate up now.

jungkook just smiled adoringly, placing his hand on taehyung's soft cheek. he yawned. "don't worry pup. why did you wake me?" he asked and taehyung smiled lightly. "can you go with me to the kitchen and eat something sweet then cuddle with me on the couch while we watch a movie until i fall asleep, since i can't sleep?" he asked and jungkook blinked twice, but nodded.

"sure."
he's already used to waking up in the middle of the night because of the omega. but honestly he enjoys this. it's always cozy and taehyung talks a lot before almost being asleep and he loves listening to his rambles when he tells him something about his childhood or also when he speculates about how the future might look like.

jungkook loves it.

taehyung squealed and pecked jungkook's lips. "let's go" taehyung already walked out the room, but he stopped seeing jungkook doing the same, upper body naked.

he crossed his arms, looking at the older with a daring look. "what?" jungkook asked confused.

"wear a shirt, only i can see your abs." taehyung spoke daringly. jungkook sighed. "who would be in the kitchen or living room at this time when everyone has school or work tomorrow?" he asked.

taehyung didn't answer, just tipped his foot on the ground. "i'm not gonna repeat myself." he spoke.

jungkook nodded, preggy-taehyubg can be very scary sometimes. it's not that the younger looks scary- he could never, but it's the way he punishes jungkook. no kisses for an hour is the worst for him.