44: possessive

"there's a lot of our members that are injured and need to get checked up." hoseok stated and jungkook nodded understanding. "how many lost their lives from our side?" he then asked with a gulp, hating this question more than anything. so he was damn relieved when hoseok told him that no one had lost their life.

"bring them to the infirmary in our pack house."
"will do, alpha." hoseok answered.

"yoongi!" jungkook shouted, running over to his pack member. "inform head-alpha that we will come back successfully." he said, earning a nod as confirmation.

then he just sighed relieved, leaning back against a tree sliding down and smiling to himself. a hand laid on his shoulder and he met the eyes of his older brother.

"you did it, kook. you are an amazing alpha." he gave jungkook a brotherly hug, that the younger responded immediatly with hugging back. "we did it. we all did it together."

"hmm. let's help transport them to the infirmary." namjoon stood up, offering his younger brother his hand, helping him get on his feet. their clothes were ripped, soaked in blood and they for sure had a few wounds and scratches here and there, but nonetheless they were happy.

"yes, i want to express my gratitude to each of them." jungkook answered and a proud smile adorned his brother's lips as he ruffled the younger's hair.

"i'm proud of you."

jungkook for sure has changed a lot.

"there's nothing to thank me, alpha." one of the warriors said after jungkook had thanked him. "of course there is, you risked your life in sake of our pack, that's an honorable act and i am really grateful for that.

the beta blinked, then smiled. "i feel honored."

jungkook left the room, which was the last one he visited.

"alpha, you are so cool!" a small boy ran over to jungkook, tugging onto his leg.

jungkook crouched down onto the small boy's height and ruffled his hair. "thank you, but what are you doing here?" he asked, because afterall, a kid shouldn't be surroundet by so much blood.

"my father got hurt and mom couldn't wait anymore, so now we're here." he smiled lightly. "my dad is really strong you know?" the small boy leaned closer to jungkook's ear, in order to whisper something to him. "but i think you are the strongest." he whispered and jungkook smiled, brushing the boy's hair back with his hand.

"i'm strong, but not the strongest. that's our luna. now go back and visit your father." the boy giggled and waved goodbye to the alpha.

jungkook looked after the boy with a smile, imagining his and taehyung's baby to run around like that in the future.

he can't wait to see taehyung again.

"jungkook!"
the universum seems to mean it good with him.

"tae." he whispered, when he turned around and saw his mate standing at the end of the hall, smiling the brightest and most beautiful boxy smile ever. jungkook's heart did a flip, alone seeing the smile, that he just adored too much.

it's when taehyung started to slowly run towards him, that he started doing the same and lifted the omega up to spin around, when they met.

taehyung giggled, feeling so relieved to see jungkook again. when the alpha let him down, their arms already got swung around one other.

"what are you doing here?" jungkook then asked, cupping one side of taehyung's face with his hand. leaning against the touch, taehyung placed his own hand on top of jungkook's.