31: adorable

the next morning, taehyung felt so relieved when he woke up in the familiar warmth of his mate. that was all he wished for after going through hell the days prior.

but something was different... jungkook smelled different.

taehyung instantly opened his eyes and looked at jungkook. the alpha was still asleep, his face was just millimeters apart from taehyung's, making the smaller blush a little.

and then taehyung noticed jungkook's messy hair, all the hickeys on his neck and he looked down, gasping when he realised he was only wearing a shirt and boxer of jungkook. he sat up and his eyes widened when his gaze felt on his thighs and legs, that were covered with dark hickeys, bruises and bite marks.

taehyung's eyes teared up, remembering and understanding what happened yesterday. "we're mated..." he whispered and stared down at jungkook, not believing that their bond is finally complete.

he didn't care about how that happened, what happened the days before, that he was in danger, that jungkook was in danger. after yesterday, he already forgot about it. the only thing his mind was attached to was jungkook.

taehyung felt his heartbeat quickening, his heart being about to jump out of his chest. he felt so overwhelmed. he never knew he could be so happy.

he crawled closer to jungkook and hugged him tightly, not caring that he had woken him up with his attack. who was jungkook to complain anyways.

"hey..." jungkook whispered and hearing jungkook's voice made taehyung just tighten his hold on him even more, snuggling closer to him. 'i love you' he thought.

'i love you too pup, more than anything else on this world.'

taehyung gasped surprised and looked down at jungkook, who had a sly smirk gracing his lips.

"how did-"

"mindlink pup. we're mated." tears welled up in taehyung's eyes when he saw jungkook's smile.

"i love you jungkookie... so so much." the problems were already forgotten, it was just them two in their heads.

jungkook wiped the omega's tears away and pecked his lips. "you are so precious tae." he said against the omega's lips, before kissing him deeper.

taehyung let a new tear of happiness roll down his cheek as he kissed his alpha back.

"do you want to take a bath?" jungkook asked softly and taehyung smiled lightly. "c-can we take one together?"

"if you insist." jungkook pecked taehyung's nose. the omega smiled, watching how jungkook disappeared in the bathroom. 'he's the best'

jungkook smirked listening to this thoughts. 'you are even better.'

"YAH, HOW CAN I SHUT THIS THING OUT?" he heard taehyung shout from the bedroom.

'not gonna tell you pup, wanna hear your thoughts.'

taehyung glared cutely at nothing in particular, because jungkook wasn't there to glare at. so he decided he wanted to help jungkook and stood up from the bed, just to lose his balance and fall to the ground. "ouch!"

jungkook stormed in and quickly ran to taehyung. "are you okay, what happened?!" he asked worriedly as he pulled taehyung up.

"i-it just hurts." he answered with a pout.

jungkook raised an eyebrow and then smirked. "what? where does it hurt?"

"my ass kookie, my ass hurts." taehyung glared at him.