3: don't you feel it too?

"mate", he growled.

"jungkook, where the fuck are you going!" yoongi asked confused when the true blood suddenly turned around and just ran away, following the enchanting scent. the scent of his mate.

he ran, sniffling around until he stopped in front of the toilets. the scent became more intensiv, clouding his mind even more. he heard crying and shouting. he could hear the heartbeat of his mate but also the one from another male.

jungkook's eyes turned red, when he kicked the door open with no effort, only to find a small wolf lying on the cold ground, whimpering, clothes lightly ripped and another alpha hovering above him, abusing his collarbones. a growl emitted jungkook's lips.

anger shoot through his whole body, as he pulled the other male away, punching him right in his face. "what-" the male punched back, but jungkook as a true blood was stronger. he punched him unconscious. "don't touch what's mine!" he growled.

his breathing hitched, his chest going heavily up and down, before he calmed down and turned to his mate. the fragile boy was the most beautiful thing jungkook has ever seen. his eyes turned back to normal, as he took slow steps towards the shaking omega, who was now leaning against the wall, panting heavily, crying silently.

jungkook kneeled down and without hesitation he picked the omega off the ground and pressed him tightly against his chest. everything around him blurred and all he could see was his mate.

taehyung's eyes widened, they flickered to light purple and back to brown in a second. the warmth that was coming from the alpha was comforting, sending shivers through his whole body. taehyung felt safe. without thinking he hugged back, crying into the alpha's chest. somehow taehyung seeked for his comfort. he wouldn't stop shaking though, his body weak with fear.

but from one of the other moment taehyung's cries stopped. he shoot his eyes wide open in realization, before pushing himself out of the alphas grip. "d-don't touch me." he said with a broken voice, as he tried to keep as much distance to the other as he could, back up against the wall.

jungkook looked down at taehyung, confused, his words hurting his inner wolf. he reached his arm out to place it gently on taehyung's cheek, but the omega threw. his arms up in defense.
"p-please spare me." he pleaded, his deep voice hoarse and broken.

jungkook's eyes flashed sadness. "i won't hurt you, trust me." he said softly, as softly as he could muster.

"g-get away from me" taehyung said in a broken whisper.

jungkook felt like his heart was getting squeezed to shreds. "you don't have to be scared of me, i'm not going to hurt you," he approached the blonde boy again, only to get a whimper in return.

"y-you are an alpha, i-i don't trust you."

"don't you feel it too?" jungkook asked abruptly, voice quiet and broken, which is unusual for the normally confident true blood alpha.

taehyung shook his head, not daring to look up to the alpha.

jungkook looked even more confused as he reached out to grab taehyung's hand. he placed it in his, looking at how cute the size difference was and how perfectly taehyung's hand fitted in his. taehyung let it happen, confused as to why it felt so comforting. he didn't move though, scared to upset the alpha in front of him and make him do worse.

jungkook looked at the scared omega with soft eyes. "you really feel nothing when i touch you?"

taehyung sobbed, although he felt a light tingle,  although he'd never felt safer before, he denied it, not letting himself succumb into this strange feelings. "n-no, please... let me go." jungkook's heart broke.