26: anything

"seokjin, does astral tell you something?"
_____________________

seokjin was taken aback by what jungkook just asked him. astral. the pack that killed his family and destroyed his home.

"h-how do you know that pack?"

namjoon softly squeezed his shoulder. "we have informations about every pack."

"it's important for is to know if they could have any intentions to... harm taehyung. we suspect them to have him, but we need confirmation. tell us everything you know about that pack," jungkook rambled, his voice waving from strong to weak every syllable. he can't imagine what taehyung was going through right now and it killed him not to know if he was fine, if he was eating and drinking, or sleeping comfortably.

seokjin took a deep breath. "th-that's the pack, which attacked ours when we were younger.. they were after taehyung when they found out that he is a real male omega. i-i managed to save him- w-why are you asking?" he was visibly shivering and jungkook felt bad for just asking like that, seeing it awoke an unpleasant memory.

the pictures of the war between the two packs, the fire, the weapons, all the wolves running around were swirling through his head, making seokjin feel dizzy and he stumbled a little. namjoon quickly held him.

"d-don't tell me, tae is.." seokjin began and jungkook gave him the same worried look.

"we think they took him." namjoon said, confirming seokjin's exact fear.

jungkook sighed, head and heart hurting by the thought that his omega was in the hands of someone like that. "why exactly did they want taehyung? just because he is a male omega?"

seokjin shook his head lightly. "tae gives the most powerful pups and that was their goal. a powerful heir."

a growl danced in jungkook's throat and he kicked a chair. "fuck! we need to find him."

suddenly, seokjin gasped as he freed himself out of namjoon's grip and clung onto jungkook's arm, taking everyone around him off guard. especially jungkook. "t-tae's heat will.. begin soon.." he mumbled, eyes filled with tears.

jungkook eyes widened. if he's not with taehyung during his heat, another wolf will. "i won't let something happen to him. we'll save him." he said those words with so much determination, it had everyone else in the room shivering.

his guard fell though, when seokjin hugged him all of the sudden. "i trust you with taehyung, jungkook."

the alpha felt his whole demeanor crack, his heart speeding up. he hugged his mate's brother back, thankful for his trust. " i will do anything to get him back."

taehyung was lying on the bed shivering in fear, his wrist is already aching and he hates the fact that his arm is attached over his head.

he was about to sit up when he heard the door open and stiffened in his movements. a bulky alpha, mid 50's was standing in the door frame and grinned discustingly at the omega.

another shiver ran down taehyung's spine as he tried to hide himself more under the blanket, scrambling as far away from the alpha as possible.

"don't be shy omega." the man scoffed as he approached the trembling boy.

taehyung let out a small whimper when the alpha stroke his cheek with the back of his hand. "a pretty one... how long i waited for this moment." the men smirked.

taehyung scooted more away, the anxiety brightening more and more inside of him. "who are you?" he managed to ask, surprised that he didn't stutter.

the man laughed. "your alpha." he growled lightly and taehyung whimpered once again. "i am and i always was. i killed your pack, your leader which i believe was your father..." he raised an eyebrow at taehyung who was now fighting against the tears. "you are mine, you've always been." he growled and placed his hand on taehyung's thigh, which was covered under the blanket.