39: i miss you

hearing the news, taehyung and jungkook looked at each other before smiling widely. they quickly got up, walking next to each other towards the living room, taehyung being really excited to meet hoseok's mate.

"is everyone here?" jimin asked and namjoon shook his head. "tae and kook aren't yet."

"we're here!" taehyung squealed as he skipped into the room, his mate behind him with a calm appearance.

taehyung curiously looked through the room and his eyes stopped on a new face. there was a pretty girl sitting next to a standing hoseok.she was beautiful to say the least, her cheeks coated by a pinkish hue as she looked around all the new faces.

taehyung immediately ran over to her. "oh my god, you're so pretty!" he squeaked and the girl smiled seeing the lovely boy.

"i'm kim taehyung, just call me tae. or call me whatever you want, i have been given thousands of nicknames in this household," he offered the girl a wide smile box smile and stretched his hand out.

"nice to meet you taehyung, i'm yoonji." the girl placed her hand in taehyung's palm, smiling up to him.

"you are an omega?"she then asked after retracting her hand and taehyung lightly nodded.

"finally i'm not the only one." she chuckled and taehyung squeaked, before hugging her tightly, taking her aback, but she smiled. "you tell me!"

jimin jumped up too. "hey i wanna join you!" he hugged them both with a satisfied smile.

their mates were watching them with adoring eyes. "she's really cute." yoongi said and hoseok growled. "watch your mouth yoongz."

"chill, my chim is cuter." he said and jungkook rolled his eyes.

"no one is cuter than taehyung, you can't deny it." he crossed his arms.

"you dipshits, they're all cute." jin smacked their heads and glared at the three males.

"yah!" all three said in unison, catching their mates' attentions.

"hyung, don't hurt yoongi!" jimin snapped at jin, hugging his mate. yoongi looked at jin and smirked.

jin just huffed and rolled his eyes.

"baby, are you okay?" yoonji asked worriedly as she made her way to hoseok. the beta just nodded, before giving her lips a light peck, making her blush with it.

and then there's taehyung, standing there alone waiting for something to happen. he looked to jungkook, finding his mate already looking at him with a pout.

"you aren't going to look after me after your brother hit me?" taehyung shrugged. "it's nothing new anyways." he just said.

jungkook huffed, walking towards taehyung, snaking his arms around his waist and pulling him closer. taehyung yelped surprised and stared up to his mate.

"what if it hurts though?" jungkook asked quietly, voice underlined with a rasp, that had taehyung shaking lightly.

but he composed himself and pouted playfully. "awe is my baby bun is hurt? where did my strong mate go?" taehyung gave jungkook a puppy look, as he wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him even closer.

jungkook chuckled at taehyung's game. one of his hands went up to taehyung's hair and he gently pulled on it to tilt taehyung's head up, without hurting him. "what are you trying to do, omega?" he purred and taehyung licked his suddenly dry lips. "i don't know, alpha, you tell me."

jungkook growled lightly at the temptation, about to grab taehyung's hand and pull him to their bedroom, to show him the way to go, but his plans got cancelled when they suddenly heard someone clearing their throat.