11: don't leave me

the next day in school, jungkook didn't show up. it concerned taehyung a lot after yesterday's events. he felt guilty and worried, questioning if he should've said something else. he desperately searched through the whole school for the true blood, but there was no trace findable.

taehyung felt so restless after jungkook's leave. but more than that, he felt scared of what might have happened to jungkook. he still doesn't know what went through the alpha that evening, but seeing him plead for taehyung to admit the bond, he has a hunch of it.

soon, luckily, he spotted yoongi and hoseok and ran to them. "hey, did jungkook come home yesterday?"

the two wolves widened their eyes. "we thought he was with you? did something happen?" hoseok said and taehyung gulped, feeling kicked.

"i.. i think his wolf took over yesterday. i'm scared he is hurt or something, please let me know when he is back."

yoongi eyed taehyung confused. "his wolf took over? how and why? jungkook is the personification of calmness."

taehyung sucked in a deep breath. "he wanted me to say that i'm his mate, but i didn't. it's all my fault, he is somewhere out there alone, and i don't know what—

"no, taehyung, don't worry. jungkook is a true blood, strong enough to take care of himself and a whole pack. he won't be hurt, bub." hoseok said, as he hugged the omega to comfort him.

"i-i hope so. i feel miserable."

"of course you would feel this way. you left your mate upset and your instincts can't help but worry about him now," yoongi deadpanned. taehyung looked down, ashamed. yoongi is right, he felt exactly how he described it. but... he isn't jungkook's mate, right?

"he must be.. really upset if he didn't come home. i don't know, i feel like he's angry or something and-

yoongi interrupted the almost crying omega. "he's not angry. his wolf took over, maybe a sensitive spot got triggered. what exactly happened?"

taehyung shrugged. "we were in my brother's café, we had fun, it was all alright, but then.." his eyes widened in realization. "then he talked to my brother and came back all raged up."

the other two wolves gave each other a look. "i'm not tryna imply something, but last time we were in the café, jungkook and your brother talked too-

"they already knew each other?" both yoongi and hoseok nodded and taehyung felt dumbfounded. "why didn't they tell me.."
it's all my fault, i must hurt him, i-i..."

"don't worry, i bet there's an explanation to that."

taehyung hummed unsure, this whole situation making no sense to him. he suddenly felt his heart ached and groaned lightly, clutching his chest. hoseok was quick to offer an arm. "are you alright?"

the omega took a deep breath, as tears began to sting in the back of his eyes from pain.. "y-yeah, i am fine."

taehyung fixed his posture. "y-you don't think he is a-angry at me, right? i-it feels like that."

"calm down taehyung," yoongi looked at him worriedly, "take deep breaths, jungkook could never be really angry at you, i just think all of the waiting got his wolf really impatient. an alpha needs his omega when one is his mate, it's hard for him to hold back when you're around."

hoseok hummed. "it hurts to receive rejections from the person you love, you know."

taehyung's already erratic heartbeat fastened and the pain intensified. "h-he loves me?" he questioned, trying to not show how much his heart was aching. he didn't want to worry the two wolves.