46: can i help you? [M]

jungkook gently laid taehyung on their bed, hovering over him, peppering him with soft, loving kisses.

"you're so beautiful, taehyung. so so pretty." jungkook pressed a kiss onto taehyung's lips, feeling desire building up inside of him, the desire of feeling taehyung clenching around him.

but he didn't want to hurt their baby.

taehyung's fingers were entangled with jungkook's hair as the alpha kissed down the omega's neck, leaving hickeys and bite marks here and there.

"j-jungkook... t-touch me please." taehyung whined and jungkook growled lowly. he looked at taehyung's erection and then up to his mate.

"i can't make love to you today angel...but i will make you feel good." jungkook said, his voice deep and raw. "is it fine?" he asked for confirmation and taehyung nodded lightly, letting jungkook do whatever he wants.

jungkook placed a soft kiss to the corner of taehyung's lips and then crawled down. he slowly pulled taehyung's pants and boxer down.

taehyung squirmed and whined lightly when the cold air hit his sensitiveness. "don't be scared, pup. it's just me." jungkook reassured, moving his hand to the omega's hard on.

taehyung shivered when jungkook's warm hand touched him. "k-kook."

"now it's alpha for you, beautiful." jungkook growled. taehyung cried out when jungkook moved his thumb along the omega's tip, the alpha smiled at how sensitive his omega is.

taehyung's arms went up to his face, when jungkook started to stroke his whole length now, moving his hand up and down, his eyes only fixated on taehyung's face.

"you're enjoying this hmm? so weak are you for my touch." jungkook whispered and taehyung moaned at the words, the feeling.

"a-alpha... ahhhh"

"shh baby, i just started." jungkook growled, loving to see taehyung in such a state. so wrecked only by his touches.

the omega bit his lips, trying to hold his moans back, but failing when jungkook started moving his hand faster.

"nghh~ s-so good!" jungkook smirked, fastening the move of his hand.

jungkook licked his lips, looking at taehyung's face, as his skilled hand gave the omega a hand job.

he moved the omega's hands away from his face and oh god, taehyung looked so beautiful. red swollen, agaped lips, rosy cheeks, teary, purple shining eyes, while he panted out jungkook's name all over again.

"so precious, pup, you don't know what you're doing to me." jungkook growled, attaching his lips to taehyung's, while stroking the omega faster.

taehyung kissed back, his moans and cries muffled against the alpha's lips. the omega opened his eyes and looked up at jungkook, who looked back with so much intensity, as their lips kept dancing with each other's.

"ahh-ah i-i think i-." taehyung moaned and jungkook smirked, pumping the omega's dick up and down faster for a last time.

"cum for me." jungkook whispered and taehyung came in loads into his hand, with a loud moan.

jungkook retreated his hand and looked to the panting omega beneath him, while brushing his hands on the bed sheets. they have to change em anyways. taehyung looked at jungkook with big eyes, but then his eyes traveled down to jungkook's visible boner.

he pulled his own pants up and crawled towards the alpha, stopping in front of him. jungkook looked at him confused, but taehyung placed his hand on his boner, making him let out a loud sigh.