45: jeon

"tae honey!"

"mom!" the omega ran into the arms of jungkook's mother with a wide smile. the woman had replaced a great hole in taehyung's life, had slowly knitted it together with all the love she had for him. jungkook's mother is the closest taehyung had ever gotten to having a mother, after losing his own by the age of three.

"hey bub, are you that excited?" she chuckled lightly by taehyung's giddiness. the omega blushed.

soojin smiled upon seeing taehyung being shy. who wouldn't be feeling like that on a day like this.

"i'm nervous." he just whispered and soojin laughed lightly, brushing her hand along taehyung's curled hair.

"it'll be fine. it's fine." she cupped taehyung's face in her hands and smiled. "you are so pretty, you should see yourself, taehyungie."

taehyung looked down. "oh don't tell me you didn't look into the mirror, ts ts ts, not when i'm here. i want you to admire yourself." she grabbed taehyung's wrist, pulling him in front of a whole body mirror.

his mouth agaped.

in front of him, reflecting every move he did was himself, but looking beautiful as ever. his silver hair tucked behind his ear on one side, while a silver, glistening hair pin was holding it there in place. his eyes were glistening, shining, when he looked into his own face, the make up giving the touch to his breathtaking visuals. his lips were pink, plump, his eyelids painted with light rose eyeshadow. his eyelashes were naturally long, but he realized how long just in this moment.

his eyes then fell on the white blouse and white pants that he was wearing and covered his mouth with his palms. he looked so pretty.

^except that his hair looks different and that he has a baby belly

taehyung's eyes teared up, just realizing what is actually happening.

"naw baby, don't cry, your make up gets ruined." a new voice said and taehyung laughed lightly, when he turned to look to the entrance, where the two betas had entered.

"jiminie, jin hyung... i'm going to marry him..." he trailed off in a whisper. the two newcomer and jungkook's mother looked at him with soft smiles.

"how do you feel?" seokjin then asked. taehyung tried to blink the tears away, when a huge boxy smile brightened on his lips. "i couldn't be happier." the omega said, feeling his body now squirm internally in joy. he couldn't wait to finally see jungkook and let him mark him again.

"you look so sexy, babes, jungkook will freak out for sure." jimin then said and taehyung panicked looking to soojin, who had an amused expression on. "he will kidnap you before anyone else can see you." she laughed and taehyung let out a sigh.

after all she is jungkook's mother and similar to one for taehyung and it makes him uncomfortable when she hears such things. so he is relieved that she is so chill about it.