18: all mine (slight M)

waking up in jungkook's arms is seriously the best feeling taehyung ever got to experience.

with a satisfied sigh, the omega cuddled even closer onto his mate, taking in the addicting scent of the older. it was like falling in love with him again and taehyung adored that feeling. he loves the feeling of jungkook's warmth next to him and his arms around him, every touch and every word, now sending even stronger tingles through his body. he couldn't get enough of it.

taehyung reminisced about the day prior. it was magical to finally feel the bond, feel what jungkook was talking about the whole time. although taehyung was a little mad at his older brother, he understands him and wonders, if that moment would've been so magical and unforgettable if this all didn't happen.

however, he doesn't like to think about it. he's just happy with how everything has turned out. he's here with jungkook and nothing can compete that.

he smiles to himself, kissing jungkook's chest and snaking his arms around his middle. continuing to kiss him, he tries to wake the older up, but he pouted lightly when jungkook didn't even move.

shifting in his position, he climbed on top of jungkook, resting his elbows on the older's chest while looking at him. he hummed a song when he swayed his head sideways, taking in the handsome face of jungkook.

"jungkookie, wake up." he mumbled, but got no response. he scrunched his nose as he tried to roll down from the alpha, but the moment he did so, the alpha's strong arms were instantly wrapped around his waist again and he is pulled back. after letting out a little yelp, the omega just giggled and turned around in jungkook's arms.

"morning, pup." jungkook said, with still closed eyes. when he opened them he smiled, seeing his mate's face so close to his. his sparkling brown eyes fascinating him. "how are you so beautiful, what's your secret?" jungkook asked with a low voice, making the omega blush and look away in shyness.

after that, he just snuggled himself back into jungkook's arms. "i had a beautiful mom." he whispered and jungkook smiled sadly. "i'm sorry for your loss."

"thank you.. i'm sorry for not believing you," he answered, melting as jungkook caressed his hair. the alpha sat up with taehyung in his arms, taehyung just moving along until he was sat next to him, facing him. "theres nothing to be sorry about, pup. it wasn't your fault." he softly kissed taehyung's nose and taehyung scrunched it for a second before letting go.

"it's just.. i feel miserable, because i actually fid feel something whenever you were around, but since my wolf didn't, i ignored it. i should have believed you when you said you are my mate.."taehyung tightly held onto jungkook's shirt. the alpha was about to answer, when the omega interrupted him.

"i feared you, even tho all you did was show me how much you cared for me and that you would never hurt me and still i believed you were like other alphas, l-like the people in school, just because i ignored the damn signals. all b-because of these stupid pills-"
taehyung cut himself off when jungkook pulled him against his chest and hugged him tightly. the omega sobbed softly and the alpha felt his heart break.

"shh, pup.. don't cry. everything's alright. we're here together, i'm your mate and your alpha. everything paid off. it's okay that you thought that, you.. couldn't know. we're werewolves and meant to trust our inner wolves."

"i... still feel miserable. it must've hurt you so much, i'm so sorry.." jungkook smiled, shaking his head. he cupped taehyung's face in his hands and couldn't help but smile even wider now. "don't worry about that, petal. don't worry about me. you're here with me, basically sitting on top of me and i couldn't wish for more." he chuckled and a small giggle left taehyung's lips by that. jungkook softly moved his thumbs along the omega's cheeks, wiping the tears away, while looking directly into his eyes. he wasn't going to make a comment about the purple color that had appeared during taehyung's small break out.