35: our class

"we are so late" taehyung giggled.

"the others don't know we're going to school today, right?"

the omega shook his head.

they were walking next to each other with their schoolbags. jungkook had insisted in driving them to school but taehyung wanted to walk. even though he had limped and whimpered the first half of the way, but refused to jungkook's help, he was now walking normally. he got used to it. so they walked to school, from being late to being super late.

"i didn't take the scent suppressions today." taehyung smiled lightly. He was mated to a gorgeous true-blood alpha, he doesn't need them anymore.

the alpha took a hold of taehyung's hand."no one will touch you, petal. they'll know you belong to me."

taehyung smile widened. "this is all i dreamed of." he said, squeezing jungkook's hand. "i can be who i am, i have friends, a family and you. i have an amazing mate by my side." jungkook halted and kissed taehyung's forehead.

"so do i."

after a good 15 minutes more of walking, they arrived to school and let's be honest, as much as taehyung loved going to school in jin's car, together with jimin, jamming to the wildest music, he would never exchange it with this. with the time he's spending with the love of his life.

entering the school, taehyung was already getting ready to face a furious teacher and to earn disgusted looks from the students. he sighed. but what he was getting ready for the most, was being apart from jungkook.

so he was confused when jungkook kept following him until he stood in front of the door of his classroom. "your class is on the other floor." taehyung said and jungkook smiled.

"i'm not letting you alone here." jungkook placed a soft kiss to taehyung's lips, who didn't respond and raised an eyebrow. "what do you mean?"

"i mean, i'm going to your class. it's the first few days others will find out you are an omega."

taehyung sighed, knowing jungkook was right. he knows these first days might get really unpleasant and he really does need jungkook in situations like that.

sometimes he wishes he could protect himself, but then he gets reminded of being an omega who used to fear being in the same room with another alpha. sometimes he wishes he wouldn't need jungkook, who gives up his time and space to take care of taehyung.

jungkook sighed, sensing taehyung's guilt. "what's on your mind, pup?"

taehyung bit onto his lip. "you're always doing so much for me and i'm just.. a burden who brings problems. you're gonna miss your lessons because of me—

jungkook kissed him. "i love you." he then said, taking taehyung off guard.

"jungkook, i'm serious—

another kiss interrupted him. "i love you, taehyung. you're more important than anything else to me and i would do anything for you. anything just to know that you are in safety and happy. so don't ever think of yourself as a burden, it's not true. i couldn't care less about human school." he chuckled in the end and smiled feeling how taehyung's mood changed.

"thank you, love." taehyung whispered and kissed his nose. "so you're just gonna come to my class and then what?"

"i don't know and i don't care. we'll find out.
now let's enter our class."

"it's not yours."

"i don't care."

jungkook knocked against the door, having his cutely pouting mate next to him. they opened the door when they heard a 'come in' and taehyung shyly entered first. as expected everyone was staring at the two.