28: i will go there

updating for all of you who couldn't wait xD

long ass chap waiting for you...
ignore mistakes lol

don't forget to vote and comment☺️

oki let's gooo

taehyung was on the edge of loosing his mind, he hated it. he hated everything that was happening to him. he feels nothing, nothing besides scared and disgusted, as he eyed the lingerie that one of the alpha's maids brought five minutes ago.

tears again left his eyes. he doesn't want to wear them, he doesn't want to be here, he doesn't want to see that alpha, the only thing he wants, is to be safe, back home, away from this suffocating place.

he wants to be in jungkook's arms, be held ever so gently, the way jungkook always holds him- like the most precious diamond in the world. he wants jungkook to shower him with kisses and with soothing words, telling him that he is fine and that he will protect him.

taehyung felt hot tears brimming in his eyes, as he hugged himself tighter, trying to feel warm.

he then took the lingerie in his hands and gulped. again, if he was selfish, he would throw them away, somewhere where he can't see them. but the moment he thinks about doing so, he has to think about yeri. the poor girl is being hold in cage, somewhere deep down in the basements and he doesn't know what they are doing to her.

he decided to just do it now. he has nowhere to go, he knows he can't escape, he knows there's no way out. whilst crying he put the lingerie on, wondering after how he managed it while being handcuffed.

and... he felt disgusting. nothing more than disgusting. he doesn't want someone to see him wearing this. he covered himself with the blanket. as good as possible.

he laid down and closed his eyes, crying silently, hoping for a little sleep, so the time goes faster. so this will be over faster.

maybe this is just a nightmare and when he wakes up it'll be over and he'll be home eating his brother's pancakes. maybe when he wakes up, he finds himself in jimin's room, while the beta is telling him the craziest story. maybe when he wakes up, he finds yoongi and hoseok fighting over the remote, while namjoon tries to stop them. maybe when he opens his eyes again, he finds jungkook lying next to him, looking at him with so much love. maybe this will all be over when he wakes up.

taehyung's tears stopped, when he sunk into imaginations that make him happy.  with the thoughts about his friends, his family and his mate, the sleep caught him, pulling him into peace, not knowing it'll get worse.

"jinnie, jungkook, you need to eat something, you can't starve yourself." namjoon said as he eyed his mate sitting on the couch, hugging a pillow and his brother restlessly pacing back and forth through the living room, while holding taehyung's stuff tiger in his hands.

but jungkook didn't react, being so deep in his thoughts, while looking at the stuff-tiger in his hand. it reminded him on taehyung- his small tiger. a frown was visible on his forehead the whole time. namjoon sighed, he didn't expect him to answer anyways.

"and you princess? i know how much you love food, please eat something jinnie."

jin looked up, his eyes red from crying, worrying and crying again. he failed again to save his brother and he hated himself for that.

"i can't. i don't know if taehyung is eating. i can't eat." he was on the verge of crying again.

jungkook tightened his hold on the tiger please be okay tae, promise you'll be strong until i'm there.