34: wake up [M]

SURPRISEEE

"wake up, love." taehyung whispered into jungkook's ear, who just furrowed his eyebrows and turned away.

with a pout, taehyung crawled on top of him, squeezing his cheeks. "wake up!" he screamed and jungkook's eyes snapped wide open, as he sat up in panic, instantly holding onto taehyung in a protective manner. "what's wrong pup?!"

"just wake up and let's have breakfast together."

jungkook's frown turned into a soft smile, seeing his mate look so adorable with his messy blonde curls and pouty lips. jungkook took the chance and kissed the pout away, making taehyung blush miserably.

"what's the time?" he then asked.

"6am."

"WHAT?? why are you awake this early?"

"i wanna go to school."

"how can you deliberately go to school?"

"because i need education."

"we're werewolves, we don't need—

"the truth is, i don't want to end up as dumb as you," taehyung tilted his head mockingly to the side.

jungkook scoffed. "you're actually really mean sometimes.

"i wonder who i got that from." taehyung rolled his eyes. "you need to come, too. i need you there."

"i'm here all with you too." jungkook smirked and moved his head closer to taehyung's, their faces millimeters apart. taehyung blushed and turned his face away. "i'm being serious."

"where did my demanding mate go? all blushing now." jungkook tsked and taehyung pouts. "just go with me to school please. i missed too much out and i don't wanna have to work at home."

jungkook rolled over, taehyung now being with his back flush against the mattress looking up at him. his heartbeat arose in an instant and decreased its beating pace when jungkook leaned down and started sucking on his neck.

"k-kook, wha-"
the words couldn't come out when jungkook's lips touched their mating mark.

"before we go, i wanna make sure everyone will know who you belong to." jungkook spoke huskily and taehyung felt his body giving up.

"i-i belong to you." taehyung said softly. jungkook connected their lips, the kiss being the complete opposite of the actions before, so soft, no demand, no dominance, just them enjoying eachother's soft touch, enjoying the love poured down in their actions.

they cut off each other, taehyung panting a little, looking up at jungkook with purple eyes and flushed cheeks. a just too beautiful view for jungkook.

it's just that letting taehyung go to school after what happened concerned jungkook a lot. he was scared something might happen again and he won't be there to protect his mate.

he slowly placed his hand on taehyung's cheek and softly stroke it with the pad of his thumb. "my omega is so pretty." he knows that he can't take the right of going to school away from taehyung though.

"my alpha is so hot." taehyung giggled.

"get up, you want to go to school right?"

taehyung nodded and already jumped up from jungkook's bed, aiming to his target:
jungkook's closet.

he opened the doors of the closet and looked through the clothes. still in bed, jungkook just turned to his side, leaning his head on his hand and watching taehyung with an adoring smile.