7: coffee and deals

hoseok smiled widely, when he together with jungkook and yoongi entered the café and spotted his friend. "seokjinnie!" he waved, the other beta immediately turning to him with a smile.

"hey, hoseokie." he hugged hoseok quickly. "how are you? long time no see." he smiled, his teeth showing between his plump lips.

"good good, just wanted to go out with my friends and thought about visiting you after hearing you own a café."

seokjin nodded and turned to greet the other two unfamiliar males. he smiled at the silver haired, who also smiled back, but he didn't dare to smile towards the raven haired alpha, who had a strong glare on him.

yeah, because jungkook could smell his mate on seokjin. he eyed him up and down, trying to figure out the relationship between the beta and his omega.

jin gulped and then showed them three a table to sit at. as they did so, jin took their orders and made his way back to the counter.

"jungkook why are you looking at him so intensely, he's my friend, calm your guts." hoseok snorted, when he saw jungkook's gaze on his friend.

jungkook just sighed and turned away, the uneasy feeling still boiling inside of him. what was the elder's relationship to taehyung?

suddenly the bell on the door was heard, signaling there's a new customer and
jin turned to look at the door and saw jimin with a bright smile. he stood up waiting for jimin to run into his arms, but instead the beta ran past him, to one of the alphas.

"yoongiiiiii!" he squealed as he almost stumbled over yoongi. the alpha chuckled as he caught jimin in his hold and pecked the betas lips. "hey, chim, what are you doing here?" he said as he ruffled his mate's hair.

jin was looking at them confused, but immediately understood the situation.

he smiled as he approached the boys again. "chim, are you going to ignore hyung just like that?" seokjin pouted, making jimin laugh, as he turned to hug him. yoongi tried to hold his growl back. "jin hyung, this is my mate, yoongi. i've told you about him."

"oh you mean, the handsome, gorgeous alpha, with the cutest smile on the world?" jimin gasped and slapped seokjin's shoulder. "i never said that!" he hissed. "you so did," seokjin laughed and yoongi chuckled, wondering how someone can be as cute as his mate.

he pulled jimin back on his lap. "baby, might tell me who jin is to you?" he asked, softly running his thumb over jimin's waist. "seokjin hyung practically raised me." he explained and yoongi felt more at ease with the presence of the other mal.

jungkook though, was still piercing him with his eyes.

jimin looked around the café. "hyung, where's taehyung?" jungkook instantly turned towards jimin in alarm after hearing his mate's name. so there must be a connection between this seokjin and taehyung.

"at home, fell asleep on the couch, so i brought him to bed," he explained and jungkook's glare became more intense, hearing that another wolf brought his omega to bed.

"seokjin, right?" his voice was heard for the first time that evening and it let a shiver run down seokjin's spine.

"can we talk for a little bit, i need to ask you something." jungkook's expression was natural, no emotion showing.

seokjin swallowed hardly, not understanding what the alpha wants from him. but he nodded, knowing better than to mess with an alpha.