2: mate

POV JUNGKOOK

"jungkook hun, wake up!"

"shut up, mom!" i groaned as i opened my eyes in annoyance. she's been yelling for the whole morning now. glancing at my phone, it tells me that it's 7 o'clock in the morning. i groaned again and let myself fall back on the bed, covering my head with my blanket.

a loud knock was heard and i rolled my eyes, again annoyed. "don't come in!"

the door opened and immediately a voice was heard. "ha you wish! crash landing on you!" i heard my brother namjoon scream and widened my eyes, but before i could do anything he jumped above me, taking all my oxygen by making it impossible for me to breath.

"yah, hyung!" i pushed him away with a growl and glared at him. "jungkook, dad said you need to go to school."

"i'm not going to do anything.

i said, and laid back down, turning my back to face him. i heard him mumble something under his breath as he turned me back to look at him, his hands on his hips and a glare on his face.

"what?!"

"listen bunny, you have to go to school, you have to know how life is going. you'll be the new pack leader soon! you need to know how it is outside the pack, or you won't be ready to be a leader." i rolled my eyes.

"what do you mean, hyung? i have good physics, i know how to kill and i know how to lead. i know how it is to take care of paper work. i know everything hyung! now fuck off and let me sleep!"

"jungkook, you need to go! yoongi and hoseok are coming with you, you won't be alone. and... what if you find your mate?" he wiggled with his eyebrows.

i sighed. "i don't want a mate."

namjoon chuckled and i groaned again. "jungkook, shut up, i know you're just saying that because you don't want to go, pff. now dress up drama queen!"

okay, he's right. finding my mate was my biggest dream, ever since i was a pup. but my biggest dream wasn't being forced to live alongside the human species and GO TO SCHOOL. i'm usually not this grumpy, but i know what's ahead of me and that makes me want to stay in bed for the rest of the day.

namjoon forced me out of the bed, by pulling my arm, then left and i just sloppily went to my closet and picked a black outfit.

i sighed. at least my friends are there. hopefully it will make it less boring.

POV 3RD PERSON

taehyung was still in the boys washroom, waiting for his lessons to start. he took deep breaths to fight the pain, but the sobs that sometimes accidentally escape him were loud enough to be heard outside, yet he knew no one passing by would want to help him, or at least ask what was wrong.

after a few more minutes of quietly cowering and sobbing in self pity, he looked up from his hands and smiled. taehyung, you have to be strong.

he left the cabin, to go to the sink and eyed himself in the mirror. he winced lightly when he saw himself looking wrecked, eyes puffy and red, the tear strains making him look abused.

he washed his hands and face and looked back at the mirror, forcing again a smile on. he is the happy, positive, always smily taehyung, not the broken and lonely wolf.

he has to stay strong.

he was about to leave the toilet, when he stopped in his tracks to look at the alpha that was standing in front of him.