30: mated [M]

that's for you, you horny kids, because i love you

taehyung was a panting mess by now. they were still sitting in hoseok's car, while jungkook tried to calm down his extremely horny mate.

just jungkook's voice was always enough to calm the omega down, it helped again, but taehyung doesn't know if he can endure it until they are home. his body was screaming after jungkook. his mind was only filled with the alpha and the closeness made it hard for him to hold back.

jungkook was whispering sweet nothing's into taehyung's ear, hoping it'll help until they're home.

besides that... he is about to lose his mind.

taehyung is giving off an addicting scent that makes alpha's go crazy, especially your mate. and jungkook, having taehyung on his lap with only his own shirt on, knowing underneath there was nothing more but lingerie- he couldn't get any crazier. he was questioning himself since when he learned to control himself like that.

taehyung's body didn't listen to him anymore and he somehow started grinding against jungkook middle. the alpha gasped. "fuck tae!"
taehyung cried, hiding his face in the crook of jungkook's neck, cheeks in the darkest shade of pink. "i-i'm so sorry, k-kook.."

jungkook growled lowly and grabbed taehyung by his waist and adjusted him on his lap to crash their lips against each other. taehyung yelped surprised, eagerly kissing his mate back, but jungkook stopped. "fuck, you need to stop, or i don't know if i can restrain myself."

"you will or, i'll kick you out of my car! no sex in this car." hoseok said, overhearing their talk..

"i-ignore him, kook, just let me.." taehyung began kissing along jungkook's neck and the alpha's eyes darkened. he grabbed taehyung's shoulders and pulled him away. "wait till we're home."

the omega scoffed. "well, any other alpha would help me." taehyung spoke. he would never let any alpha besides jungkook touch him, but his mind wasn't working right at the moment, the only thing it was concentrating on was to ease the pain by having sexual intercourse.

jungkook didn't say anything, but just glared at taehyung, eyes shining in a bright red that had taehyung whimpering. "never say something like that again, or you'll regret it." the alpha spoke, gripping taehyung's waist tightly. the omega moaned and jungkook cursed. "drive fucking faster hoseok!"

"i'm fucking sorry, this car isn't the only one on the street."

jungkook rolled his eyes and then looked back down at his mate, who was crying, trying to ease the pain by dry humphing jungkook, who wasn't having it. he was pissed. really pissed in fact. what taehyung said a moment ago, was still driving him nuts.

the moment hoseok stopped the car in front of the packhouse, jungkook immediately opened the door, running out with taehyung in his arms. the omega now smiling sheepishly while holding tightly onto jungkook. no one knows what is going on in that little head of taehyung.

"these horny motherfuckers." hoseok muttered, as he followed them with their eyes.

entering their room, jungkook was quick to slam taehyung against the door, caging him between his arms, kissing him hard and roughly, making the omega wince at the harshness.

the alpha trailed kisses down taehyung's whole neck, the omega enjoying every touch, every single one of them sending signals through his whole body. reaching his mark on taehyung's neck, jungkook smirked, softly started sucking on the spot, drawing little moans from taehyung.

jungkook smiled in a dark, possessive way, as he licked his lips. their ragged breaths filled the whole room. "you're mine. no one else will get to touch you. ever."