27: you'll obey me

POV TAEHYUNG

i was still confused by everything. there was a little bit i came to understand which not really helped me to feel more at ease. it rather made me wish not to understand it.

it's been fifteen years, all those years i have been hiding myself, my brother did everything he could to protect me. yet here i am, caught by the man i tried to run away from.

that's when it knocked on the door and i swear, my heart stopped beating for a moment. i never thought that getting caught after hiding for so long would feel this way. terrible, the worst kind of feeling ever.

running away was starting a new life, living somehow free. but now, someone was holding me in cage - not someone but actually the one i've been hiding from. i wasn't free and it seemed like there was no way out. if you run away, you have millions of possibilities where you can go, but i don't even had one.

all that was left was my trust and believe in my mate.

tears brimmed in my eyes at the thought of jungkook, but then i remembered the knocking, that didn't stop. it wondered me why the person was knocking, if that alpha wanted to enter, he just would.

"tae, it's me, yeri, can i come in?" i sighed in relief, a lot of weight leaving my shoulders. i managed to respond with a small, really quiet 'yes', hoping she still heard that. she entered the room and my heart dropped, when i realized her hands were tied to her back, her eyes full of tears, while she was fighting against the grip of the alpha standing behind her.

that alpha.

my whole body started trembling from one of the other moment and i couldn't feel anything, besides fear. my breath hitched and i felt my chest heaving up and down while i tried to move more away from the view, from that man, from everything.

"i brought you your little friend here... she tried to sneak out to inform you precious mate." the alpha growled and my eyes widened in an instant. i looked down to the girl in front me and couldn't think differently, as that i was the cause for her pain right now.

some tears slipped down my eyes and i could feel them burning. they were so warm, that my cold self felt like being boiled.

"taehyung, i-i'm sorry." she choked out and i felt even guiltier when the man pushed her against the bed, saying that she should shut up.

immediately i crawled over to her, as far as i could - i was still tied against the bed. "a-are you okay?" i asked the crying girl and she just nodded, but of course she wasn't feeling well, how could she?

"i-i'm s-so sorry.."

suddenly two new wolves went in, and i felt yeri desperately coming closer to me. hearing her whimper, i quickly wrapped one reassuring arm around her shoulder, as she cried louder, mostly choked out cries.

"take her with you, you can do what you want." i hear the alpha order and in shock i screamed a loud 'no'. yes i hated yeri for what she had done, but she had no other choice and only tried to save her own life.

the alpha chuckled as he went over to me. i instantly tried to crawl away again, even though i knew i wouldn't come far. he gripped my jaw harshly, in a bruising way, making me wince as i cried with no end. jungkook never touched me like this, always showed me how much i mean to him.

"look at you, crying over your friend, while being in no better condition yourself.. you don't want her hurt, do you?"

i quickly shook my head, while his grip tightened even more. i heard him chuckle again. "then you have to do what i tell you.. or i let the girl get raped." he growled. i heard yeri gasp and i couldn't believe what he just said.

i can't let someone else be mishandled, yet raped because of me. as much as i want to be selfish in that moment, i couldn't.

"i-i will d-do w-what you want." i mumbled quietly, my words muffled, because my cheeks were squeezed together.

"n-no taehyung!" i heard yeri shout, but before she could do anything else, the two men grabbed her by her arms and pulled her out the room.

"d-don't hurt her! please! don't!" i shouted squirming as i somehow tried to free my head from the alpha's grip, unsuccessfully.

he grinned. "you'll really do what i tell you?"

my eyes met his. i would never even think of doing so. yet to ensure yeri's safety and knowing i probably have no option anyways, i nodded. "but please, don't h-hurt her."

"fine. that's all i wanted." he said, his voice deeper. "you'll obey me." he said and then came closer to my ear, making me instantly shiver at the uncomfortableness. "make sure to make good use of that pretty voice and call me your alpha this evening." my breath hitched.

more tears formed and i cried, cried now louder, harder. now it felt so real. it's really going to happen soon.

"i will bring you some clothes later... i can't wait for your heat anymore, i'm impatient you know. make sure to be ready by evening, babyboy." he said and i had nothing to answer, i couldn't even move. i was just sitting there, crying.

"j-jungk-kook... p-please."