38: cute

they were on their way to face the most frightening and maybe most complicated part in revealing their secret.

kim seokjin.

to say they were nervous was an underestimation. mostly because seokjin hasn't completely warmed up to jungkook.

"we are here." taehyung sighed.

jungkook groaned. "do we really have to?"

"yes kook, he's my brother and the only one left. we can't hide it from him anymore."

it's been almost two weeks they've told the others about it, their reaction being the best taehyung and jungkook could've imagined.

everyone of their friends literally bursted into tears, accept for yoongi who was trying to hold them back though. they were so happy for them. they congratulated them, celebrated, hugged them, kissed them- you know the basic reactions.

but now's coming the big deal.

they wanted to hide it a little longer from taehyung's older brother, but it was hard when their friends were always giving them knowing looks and seokjin would ask what's going on. or when taehyung ate much more than usually and his brother would wonder if he had skipped breakfast. or whenever taehyung had to suddenly run to the toilet and find excuses as to why.

it's getting harder by the day and sooner or later they had to tell him anyways. but they're scared. or jungkook is.

he at least wants to see his baby grow up, not get killed by his mate's brother at the age of 19.

the mates entered the café, putting their acting skills on and pretending to have nothing special to tell him. "hey taebaby!" jin waved and jungkook and taehyung both went to the counter.

"hey hyung." taehyung smiled.

seokjin looked at jungkook. "hello jungkook."

the alpha sighed. "hi hyung."

"what are you two doing here? why aren't you at school?" jin arched an eyebrow and taehyung sighed.

"i won't go to school for the next few months." taehyung just answered and seokjin eyed jungkook in confusion.

"please don't be mad..." the alpha pleaded.

seokjin raised an eyebrow. "he won't ho to school because of you?"

"technically?" jungkook spoke unsurely. before seokjin could attack jungkook and choke him to death, taehyung stepped in front of his mate to ensure distance.

"stop! hyung, can we maybe talk in the back?"

his with anger filled eyes not leaving jungkook, seokjin nodded.

they entered the 'staff only' room and sat down on a couch there. taehyung in the center. "s-so we have to tell you something." taehyung started. he nervously took jungkook's hand, the alpha intertwining their fingers immediately. "whatever i'm telling you, be nice to jungkook-"

"if he hurt you-"

"i would never hurt him." jungkook's stern voice made taehyung smile. he eyes him softly, giving his hand a light squeeze, which silently showed the alpha how much he appreciates his determination.

the omega turned back to his brother. "you won't be mad at jungkook, or me for not telling you earlier." taehyung said sternly and jin looked back and forth between him and jungkook. "kay, fine."

"i'm pregnant." taehyung simply said. the mates closed their eyes waiting for the beta to respond, jungkook nervously clutching taehyung's hand.

it was the moment they heard laughter from the oldest that made them open their eyes again.