9: i'll be there

"jimin you wanted to show me something?" taehyung asked, remembering that jimin's purpose of interrupting him and jeongguk was that he was gonna tell him something.

"yes, but you have to come with me, please."

taehyung exchanged a last look with jungkook. "we need to talk, please come to 'the kim's café' after school. it's my brother's café, i'll be there." taehyung said to jungkook with a smile, as he let jimin drag him with him.

"ow, hyung, it hurts." taehyung whined as jimin pulled him harshly on the wrist. jimin was happy, shining... enthusiastic?

"oh, sorry baby. i'm just excited to show you." he giggled, taehyung then smiled, as they kept running through the school hall.

entering the washroom, taehyung looked at jimin demanding. "now show me hyung."

jimin smiled, as he pulled his collar a little down, revealing a fresh bite mark.

taehyung's eyes widened. "who bit you!?" the omega asked worriedly, reaching out to brush his fingers along the wound, but jimin growled and backed away. only his mate is allowed to touch it.

"tae, that was yoongi. he marked me. we mated."

"he bit you?" taehyung asked confused.

"baby, that's part of the mate-bonding, your mate has to mark you to show others that you belong to him." jimin explained to the innocent omega. "d-does it hurt?"

"firstly a little, but it will just feel good after. and it tickles when your mate touches it. it's the best feeling ever." jimin explained.

"that looks painful." his eyes kept staring at the mark and jimin noticed, hiding it behind his collar again. "it isn't tae, don't be afraid, when you and jungkook are ready you'll experience it yourself. you'll want it then."

taehyung hummed, a smile forming in his lips. he quickly shook his head, eyes widening in realization. "jungkook isn't my mate!" he exclaimed, his cheeks turning red.

jimin eyed him for a fee seconds and sighed. "just wait taehyung. i bet soon you'll know." he said in a calm manner, trying to not confuse the omega even more.

taehyung suddenly remembered his talk with jungkook from a few minutes ago and looked up "chim!" jimin flinched, "he knows what i am!"

jimin calmed down from his light heartattack. "who, jungkook?"

taehyung nodded.

jimin would've rolled his eyes and would've said: of course he knows, he's your mate. but the omega still doesn't believe jungkook is his mate, so he didn't say anything big. "you have to ask him yourself how he found out, tae."

"you look so happy kook." hoseok asked the alpha, wiggling his eyebrows. jungkook actually looked the same as always. cold, unbothered, bored. but hoseok had seen what happened earlier, in front of taehyung's locker.

"shut up, hyung."

"ohh, what happened between you and taehyung, then?" hoseok asked.

jungkook shrugged. "he's not scared of me anymore."

"really? that's a step forward." yoongi answered, smiling. he was smiling the whole day on, remembering his first time with his mate and how he marked him. to finish the bond, you have to have sex. but jimin of course didn't tell taehyung. the pure omega would lock himself in his room.

"i marked jimin." yoongi then said proudly. "oh congrats hyung!" hoseok said excitedly, hugging his best friend.

jungkook looked down. "i wish i could mark taehyung too. it's tiring, i want to have him by my side, to hold him, to kiss him, to feel him. his absence is driving me crazy, but his stupid brother..." jungkook clenched his fists angrily.