36: within you

"you wanna hold hands?" jungkook asked the younger since he seemed a little tense. taehyung nodded and instantly intertwined his fingers with jungkook's feeling the warmth shoot from the touch through his whole body.

they were on their way to a doctor, well park jinyoung, which taehyung had recommended to jungkook. the alpha was sceptic at first but he trusts taehyung, alone from the fact that park jinyoung made the pills. he must know a lot about male omegas.

"pup, why are you nervous?"

"am not."

"i can feel it, angel."

taehyung sighed. "i'm scared. the reasons i always visited jinyoung hyung's praxis was because of my scent pills, well also mate suppression pills." he chuckled lightly. "i am scared i have something serious."

jungkook smiled. "don't worry petal, it'll be fine. it's nothing bad." he pecked taehyung's cheek, already lifting his mood up just with this gesture.

"i just hope you're right. i want to have this behind me."

taehyung stopped with jungkook behind him in front of jinyoung's praxis and hesitated before knocking. j

jinyoung opened the door and welcomed taehyung with a wide smile and a small hug. "long time no see, tae."

"hey, hyung. this is jungkook. my mate." he proudly said, gesturing to jungkook, who had a straight face. taehyung hugged someone he doesn't know.

jinyoung noticed the alpha's gaze on him and he already understood why he was acting like that. he remembers he is a true blood.
the beta cleared his throat. "come in."

"seokjinnie really found his mate? and he's an alpha? and he didn't tell me? i have to call him later." jinyoung laughed and taehyung laughed too.

taehyung was lying on one of these hospital beds, while jungkook sat beside him. jinyoung was standing next to the monitor.

"so, taehyung... what exactly happened?"

"he randomly has to throw up. it happened twice this week." jungkook answered and taehyung nodded along with his words.

jinyoung tried to hold a smile back at how adorable the couple in front of him was. the way their eyes held the galaxy in them when they just looked at each other was mesmerizing.

"this liquid will be cold, don't be scared." jinyoung warned as he spread the transparent liquid on taehyung's belly.

jungkook smiled seeing taehyung squirm a little. "it tickles," taehyung turned to jungkook, who hummed fondly.

jinyoung then moved the ultrasound along taehyung's tummy, having now a serious expression since he is doing his job and needs to concentrate. he stopped at one point and smiled lightly.

"taehyungie, did you have any other symptoms that were off? your behavior? food?"

"jungkook says i have mood swings." taehyung pouted and jungkook offendedly looked at him for snitching on him.

"because you do, the first moment you didn't want to share a bed then you wanted, then you were mad and then you were all lovely and energetic-"

"okay, i get it." jinyoung's smile brightened.

"were you craving more food lately? especially sweets?" jinyoung then asked and taehyung shyly admitted with a nod. jungkook wanted to confirm that but the doctor beat him to that.

"oh my god." jinyoung smiles at the couple as he printed the ultrasound pictures.

"what?" jungkook asked and jinyoung just gave the couple the pictures.

and them being only in high school, not understanding what the pictures are saying stare at them in confusion.

"you aren't understanding, are you?"

both the alpha and omega shook their heads.

jinyoung smiled as he knelt next to taehyung and took his hand in his. jungkook glared at him, but stayed cool. "promise you'll take extra care of yourself from now on. do it for jungkook, yourself and the little thing living inside of you. taehyung, you're pregnant."

taehyung's eyes widened as he clasped a hand to his mouth, tears threatening to form every second as his heart started hammering against his rip cage. he turned his face to jungkook, who couldn't believe what he just heard, he didn't even react, just stared with an hung-open mouth and widened eyes. "j-jungkook.." taehyung whispered, afraid of the older's reaction. is it too early? does jungkook want a child with him? what if he doesn't?

"i'll leave you alone." jinyoung said and quietly left the room with a smile.

taehyung started crying even more and jungkook was still in the process of figuring shit out, sorting his thoughts, because he felt like the happiest person alive. "t-talk to me." taehyung grabbed jungkook's collar harshly, ripping jungkook out of his thoughts.

"th-there is a baby in you..." he just said and he locked eyes with taehyung. taehyung nodded. "y-yes kook, o-our baby."

and these words were all for jungkook to lock taehyung's lips with his, letting the emotions speak through the action.

it was the most passionate kiss they ever shared, full of love, no rush, desire or dominance. just happiness. happiness really has its own language.

jungkook cut off from the kiss and placed his forehead against taehyung's. he wiped the omega's tears away, fully aware of his own.

"a-are you fine with it?" taehyung asked and jungkook looked at him like he was the most precious diamond.

"tae... i am so lucky to have you. you make me so happy." he smiled, tucking taehyung's hair behind his ear.

taehyung let a choked out chuckle out, smiling at jungkook with teary eyes. "i-i love you." the omega whispered and jungkook couldn't speak, letting a sob out.

"stop crying, love, you never cry." taehyung softly says and wipes jungkook's tears away. the older just nodded, leaning closer to taehyung, making their noses touch. "i love you so much... both of you." he said, as he brings his hand to taehyung's tummy, drawing circles on it.

taehyung closed his eyes and placed his hand on top of jungkook's with a soft smile. soon, there will be a mini version of the two running around and they will have their own family. it just sounded perfect.

taehyung took the pictures in his hands and looked at them ever so softly, with heart eyes. even though he is unable to recognize anything, he knows something of the white dots there is his baby. their baby. he already loves these photos with his whole heart.

"we are going to have a kid... we are going to be parents.." jungkook mumbled and taehyung smiled seeing his mate so happy about it.

parents.

they are going to be parents of their own child.
they already are in love with the imagination.

THE END

author

sike, lol hahaa
we need baby taekook first

lol my biological teacher told us today that the if we had a string of all the dna in our body, it would be as long as ten times the equator....
i don't know what to do with this information...
stream DNA though