19: heat

"he marked you?!" jin asked surprised and slightly shocked. he didn't expect, that the omega bursted into the guest room just to tell him this. well, what does 'just' mean? he's glad taehyung told him, knowing his brother forgave him for what he did.

the omega nodded hysterically. "yes hyung, it was the best feeling ever." he smiled brightly as he proudly showed the mark to his hyung.

"did you complete the mating process?" jin asked unsure, a little disgusted on the inside by the fact taehyung could have sex with an alpha. taehyung and sex?! the purest and most innocent being and sex?

taehyung blushed and tried to hide his cheeks with the sweater paws of jungkook's hoodie. "no, hyung... we didn't." he laughed awkwardly. the thought about it made taehyung flustered, scared but also excited.

jin sighed and chuckled at the omega's cute reaction. "that's good. i'd recommend you to wait for your heat to start when you want to complete the mating process."

taehyung knitted his eyebrows together. "what is heat?" he asked confused.

seokjin laughed. "oh my pure baby brother, why are you so innocent?" he cooed.

taehyung scrunched his nose up. it's one thing when jungkook does it, but when seokjin acts like this, it's disturbing. "i could never really inform myself about my rank, you know?"

seokjin sighed. "so, once all three months, an omega's wolf slips into heat, where he.. gets really needy and wants to be touched, you know? you want to make love." "

"so you mean sex?" taehyung asked, scrunching his nose.

"the problem is, during an omega's heat, your mind gets really clouded and you are not able to think straight. you are in need of your mate or any other alpha that pleasures you, so that you won't feel the pain anymore."

"wait- what do you mean i can't think clearly? i don't want another alpha," taehyung exclaimed.

jin sighed. "you'll experience strong pain and your only goal is to get rid of it... your scent will be very strong during that time, not even pills will hold it back. your scent will be addicting to every alpha around."

"you mean yoongi and namjoon too?"

seokjin felt a tug on his heart by the mention of namjoon's name and he held a low growl back. this stupid bond. "yoongi has jimin and namjoon... he has.. me. they already have their mate and won't do anything to you." yes seokjinnie, you are his mate.

taehyung looked down. "and what about jungkook?"

"don't worry about him, he will be totally okay with it. he actually has no other option, unless he wants to let others touch you, but i think that's not the case. he would rather burn everything down before letting another wolf touch you. he is going to help you for sure, but you need to take care of yourself too. once you notice pain or a heat run through your body, you have to find jungkook as fast as possible, before anyone else gets to you before or before you loose your control. maybe, lock your room up when you're with him so no one else can enter."

taehyung's body trembled by the thought of another alpha than jungkook touching him. and then the thought about him and jungkook being locked up... alone and together during that time made him feel all giddy inside. he didin't know what to think about it, it made him happy and he's excited, but also kinda scared.

"w-when is my heat...?"

"you got marked by jungkook today... so during the next two weeks it could happen."

"SO SOON?" taehyung jumped up, eyes widened and cheeks red in nervousness.

jin grabbed his hands and made him sit down again. "taehyung, calm down. if you are with jungkook, you'll be fine... eh i think so."