I N T R O

Okay, I know this is somehow and funny but my other novels got removed from WATTPAD so I am starting all over with this one, and I'll stick with it till I have completed this novel.

Oh, and this novel is based in Nigeria. I know a lot about my country so that's why I base most of my stories in Nigeria.

Something that is also very important is just about the way I put the book
For example, when I say she ordered for stuffs from Jumia in 2010 or so....
Lol...The story is not a 2010 something anyways...

I'm just trying to explain the concept, guys! Please understand.

But y'all know that in 2010, nobody knew about ordering from Jumia or anything so we all just have to flow with the story.

The most important stuff is about plagiarism.

There's no form of reproduction and my book is not allowed to be translated or pirated...whatever it is...It's not allowed. Unless, I give a permission or so.

I won't swear for you if you dare oh!😂
My God will fight for me and I shall hold my peace.

The novel will be in the present tense so as to make you guys relate.

Too much talking already, I'm sorry.
Let's just start talking 'bout Karen. I'd update anytime I get a chance to...

E
N
J
O
Y

Xoxo
Angelwriter16

©2020