45°

KAREN'S POV

I wrap my hands around his shoulders while his hands are wrapped around my waist. There's this kind of sensation going on right now. His cologne is very attractive. It makes me want to rest my head on his chest.

"You look stunning tonight," he tells me with a smile.

"Urm.." I smile too. "You look very handsome tonight."

Achievement! I finally complimented one of them.

He has this kind of smile on his face like he's the happiest person right now. Of course, he is an adult now. He should be very happy.

He's happy he has you close to him, something in me tells me but I doubt that.

The lights went off and my gown shorne really bright. I could feel eyes on me. Yeah, I expected that right from time, because my gown was an LED something.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?"

I smirk. "Not recently."

"You're just like a Violet. You're beautiful to the core that you just always have this kind of charm that draws people close to you, even my sister wants to meet with you in person.."

My mouth shapes in an 'o'

"Actually, I don't even see anything so good in me that people are like..I have a charm or something." I forced out a laughter.

"Yeah..." He nods slowly and pulls me close to him in a hug that was almost tight. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment and opened it again, looking up at his jaw.

"What cologne do you use?" I ask.

"Oriflame." He chuckles. "Why? Is it bad?"

"No, I like it though..and hey..." I pull away. "I got a present for you." I hold his two hands. "You should see it." I let go of one hand and lead him to the table I was sitting on before. I take the gift bag and hand it to him.

I twist my lips to the side and sigh. "I know it's not much and.. it's probably urm, low class or something but..I hope you like it."

He bites his lower lip. "It's okay. I don't think any gift isn't nice because it's a gift and something that should be cherished.."

Of course I know. He isn't like that grumpy Asher.

Someone comes to him.

"Karen!" That's almost a scream. "Ogosh! I am so excited that I'm finally getting to meet you in person."

Wow! She looks a lot like Jamal and her hair is like mine but longer..and she fixed her lashes and this very long green nails.

"Hey, how are you?" I ask.

"I'm okay, and I don't need to ask you because you look too..." She takes a deep breath and snaps her fingers twice. "..I dunno. Should I say adorable?"

We all laugh. Her accent is an amazing one. I guess she just came back from USA.

"Thanks. You're cute."

"Okay, Karen..this is my younger sister, Jalexa and Lexa, I'm sure you know Karen already," Jamal introduces.

"Nice to meet you, Jalexa."

"You don't know how excited I am. C'mon, I have to show you something." She drags me away and I just follow her upstairs.

The suite is very big. I've been to this Blue Vivid Isle before but never been to the suite. Asher's dad does have good plans for a hotel.