I'm scared and I don't hesitate to show it. I'm not with my phone to call Zara or anyone, and I don't think he'll let me touch his. I don't even want to.

I'm literally sweating profusely right now. He looks at me and smirks.

"What's funny? We're stuck in here and you're smilling..."

Okay not actually smiling, but SMIRKING! Are you ok?

"Calm down, ok?"

I make my mouth vibrate and move away.

"What are we going to do?" I ask.

"Sing until someone comes to open the door."

I turn and look at him. Is this guy okay? We don't have any hope of leaving right now and he's being silly.

"Come." He does so, but not after being hesitant. I touch his neck and shake my neck. "You're actually sick."

I sit down on a chair and rest my back on the wall. He comes close to me and starts to remove my tie -undoing the knots.

That's sensitive.

"Jamal, what are you doing?" I find my tongue back and push his hand away, but he still keeps undoing the knot of my tie. He removes my tie and drops it on the speaker and stretches his hand so I can take it.

"Why?"

"C'mon..."

I take his hand and stand up.

"You'll dance and I'll sing. That's something we can use to keep ourselves busy," he suggests.

"I can't dance."

At all! I'm so bad at it. Sooo bad.

He brings a hula hoop and hands to me.

"I saw you doing this on Circus Show Day," he says.

Yeah, right.

I collect the hoop from him and pull it over my head, then it goes down to my waist and I hold it.

"What song?"

"I'll count how long you can do it."

I start to do what he says but I stop when he gets to number fifty. I hiss immediately I'm done, and go back to sit down. But on the floor this time around.

He comes over and sits beside me but I don't bother to look at his face. I shall overcome temptation. Besides, I don't want to prove Zara right with her quadrilateral love ideology.

"Hey." His voice is calm and I can feel his breath on my neck.

"Jamal please I'm tired. Don't make me do another task," I tell him.

"You're giving me a task already..."

I look at him. Okay, I know his face is close now but nah-uh, we don't want to do something silly.

"...the task of admiring your cuteness. You're beyond beautiful y'know?"

My heart is blushing.

His face keep coming closer to mine but I look away first.

"Someone's coming in," I say.

We stand up and hide. It's Mrs Tolu this time. I'm sure she's coming to collect some flutes because she takes music classes for the junior classes on Mondays. They're supposed to be entering the music room now but they-

"Karen, what are you doing-? Jamal? You too?" Mrs Tolu asks.

"We got locked in-"

"Leave before you get reported, and I don't ever want to meet a scene like this again," she says.