43°

So guys, I decided to write this in the Author's point of view so you guys can know everyone's thoughts and feels. And it's also going to be in the past form because I feel like it should be so, and make it easily understandable since this is the first time I'm writing in the Author's point of view.
Up there is Karen's LED gown which she ordered from South Africa. Hope you like it.
Please, for the sake of Jamal's birthday, fetch me more votes by telling your friends. I'd be very grateful. Thanks.💜

______________________________________

The only thing Jamal was going to say to Jalexa, his younger sister, was a very big thank you for forcing him to make the party a ball, although he never wanted to. He just wanted it to be something really simple, and then a pool party. If only he had known Jalexa wanted to see how Karen would look in a ball gown tonight.

The thirteen year old girl had been talking to Jamal about it and Jamal couldn't push her away because he was actually enjoying the moment. He would gracefully accept to talk about Karen with someone.

"I am definitely leaving Star Glow College for Victoria High. I really want to see her almost everyday," Jalexa told him.

"You may not even get the chance to. Remember, we are in the third floor while you are in the second. It's almost going to be impossible for you to see her. She is a prefect, and a very busy person so I don't think it's possible."

"There's an assembly, duh." Jalexa rolled her eyes.

He stood up from his sofa and walked to his wardrobe, opening it ajar.

"Are you seriously switching schools because of Karen? Just Karen?"

"Uh-huh. It's not a bad idea."

"I already gave you her Instagram handle so you can get her pictures from there, that should be enough."

Even he knew that seeing her pictures on Instagram only wouldn't be enough for him.

"I want to see her in person."

"And after we leave the school, what are you going to do?"

"Leave too. I'm going to America with you."

"Yeah. Right." He ran his hand through his hair. "And thanks for this ball party idea. It's actually a mature something."

"Yeah, you should thank me more because you're gonna see how Karen looks like in a ball gown, just incase of any future something." She kept typing into her phone.

Someone opened the door and came inside. It's Jamal's step sister, Lola.

"Lola, you should learn to knock."

"Learn to keep your mouth shut," Lola told Jalexa.

"What do you want?" Jamal asked her.

"Dad said you should come downstairs so the driver can drive you to Blue Vivid Isle because the costumier is already there waiting."

She had a sneer on her face as she passed the information. Nothing in this world would attract Jamal to his step sisters– Lola and Lauren.