59°

Right now I'm just thinking of my weekend stay with Asher. It's been over one week we started dating, and he invited me to spend the weekend over and go back on Sunday.

There's no way I'm going to tell a 'no' to my boyfriend. I've gone on Google to search on tips to make your partner love you more, and the one I've made a promise to keep is: Don't give excuses.

Now, it's Wednesday and already school over. Finally, time to go home and rest but not without making sure my classmates clean the classroom.

"Are we still having the weekend to ourselves?" he asks me.

"Sure, I told you already," I reply.

"Tired?" He holds my hand.

"Including making sure the class is neat, who wouldn't be?"

"It's not my fault Mrs Tolu made me take care of the class academic excellence while you're in for the orderliness of the class," he laughs.

"Such an uncaring boyfriend." I scrunch up my nose and he rubs my hair.

"Please don't braid your hair while coming," he tells me.

"But it has to be braided by Monday," I tell him. "I just had to leave it this way because it's Friday."

"For me? C'mon, you know what I like."

No excuses.

"You have to pay me for being your girlfriend," I say sarcastically.

He smirks and moves towards me then his hands go to my shirt, and he buttons my open space up.

"Perv! What's bad in notifying me? You don't have to touch me."

"Chill, I'm your boyfriend and I have every right to. Do you know what it takes to be my girlfriend? You have to let me touch you, anywhere. Everywhere. Any time. Any day." He bites his lower lip and winks at me, then smirks. "Ready for it?"

"If that's why you want us to spend the weekend together then I'm not coming anymore."

Besides, I haven't even found a way to tell Mom about it.

"Chill, I know you're holy." He chuckles. "Don't worry. Won't bite."

Thank goodness I don't have to scream at the top of my voice for my classmates to mop the classroom. I did that last two weeks Friday and throughout last week. Like, it has even made me slim down.

__________

At night, Zara calls me on phone and even though I'm sleepy, I just have to pick her call up.

"Hey Bes," I say over the phone with sleepy eyes.

"Yeah hey." Her voice holds excitement in it.

"Why are you excited tonight? Go to bed, it's late."

"Actually, Dylan sent me gifts. Thankfully, my big sis is the only one around so nobody to question me."

"Wow, I didn't know Zion was home already."

"Yeah, she came back earlier this evening," she replies. "So urm...wanna hangout this weekend?"

"I'm staying at Asher's place for the whole weekend," I tell her.

"Wow! Really? Did your mom let you go?"

"I haven't even talked to her about it yet although I said yes to him, that's why I need your help. I was planning on telling you since yesterday but it's always skipping my mind."

"So, what help?"

"Maybe tell my parents that I'm spending the weekend at your house and I'll be back by Sunday evening. That's the schedule."