61°

While scrubbing my body, I can't stop thinking of how I felt Asher's d--k on my behind. I don't know but it felt big, and I felt tense. I've never felt that way before. Never ever and now it's really becoming a temptation to me but c'mon, I can't just let anyone see me naked. He isn't my husband and being naked in front of each other might just lead to something else.

I try clearing dirty thoughts off my mind but it keeps coming back to me. Well, I'm not giving him something I know he won't demand. If he really loves me, he wouldn't demand for sex or something else.

I finish having my shower and dress up in a red night wear, without any bra on because bras make me feel uncomfortable.

I go downstairs and see him setting the pizza on the dining table. I suddenly don't feel sleepy anymore.

"I'm done. You can urr...go shower now," I tell him.

"Yeah sure." He smiles at me and takes my hand, leading me to the table. "So urm, dinner? You will love it."

"Sure." I smile back and sit on the table. He sits opposite me and we have our pizza and assorted snacks.

"So we are spending the whole day together tomorrow because you'll leave on Sunday."

"And we'll meet at school on Monday. So tell me.." I bite into my pizza. "..what made you like me?"

"You made me like you. Like, you are just perfect..."

"No I'm not?" I cut him short, making my statement sound like a  question.

"Just listen to me first. You are perfect to me, for me...I dunno. Ever since you stood up to me, I felt a thing for you."

I blush at that.

"But you had a deal with Praise, right?"

"Yeah. Before school resumption and I didn't even know it was your own Karen. I thought it was the Karen in arts class so when I was rude to you, it felt like nothing to me. I didn't know it was you, so when I realized, I just had to apologize really fast."

"Why?"

"I didn't want to lose the deal and I even wanted to be your friend because I liked you. You were like me–  fearless."

"Abeg, I've got fears o! You can use the word fierce but not fearless," I tell him.

"I've got fears too."

"And wait, you wanted to be my friend? When? How? You fucking didn't show it!"

"Since eleventh grade, after your speech to aspire to become the Sanitary prefect. I wasn't even looking at your face because I was behind the assembly hall doing something else. I could hear everything and I'm just like this girl is amazing and I want her to be my friend."

"I wouldn't have accepted because I hated you, and you were dating my rival."

"We didn't date for long."

"A year and four months? Dude, that's much and you even lied to me that you never kissed her." I roll my eyes.

"Actual thing is that I liked her and asked her out on phone but I couldn't come to school for two weeks because Dad wanted me around him for his conference so when I was back, I wasn't in the mood and I noticed our relationship was getting to her head so the feelings died down before one month. She felt disgusting to me because she always wanted sex and stuff so I didn't even want to kiss her or do anything so it wouldn't lead to another temptation."

I open my eyes wide.

"Yeah, and then on the fourth month of our relationship I asked her to let us go on a break so we were on a break for one year and she felt comfortable with it. How stupid she was!" He laughs. "Well, she's my past now." He stands up and comes to me, pulling me up.