11°

Hey guys! So the song above is the theme (in a way). Like I said, any song I mention here is worth listening to. Special dedication goes to dianekleine, lynzzychisom and smiley0160 for every support I’ve gotten from them...and also to another special someone that I can’t find her name right now but it’s HighlyNexy.
Love y’all so much.
______________________________________

“Mad o!” Kayla says. “Well, I guess I’m just going to leave the two cute birds and play with my brother–”

“Asher, let’s play football!” Kayden runs in.

Where did this children know Asher from, and how did they even get to start talking to him so easily?

Because they are straightforward, while you’re always lying to yourself and hiding your feelings...

“He’s busy with his girlfriend Kayden. Let’s just go and watch Paw Patrol or something.”

“Who’s his girlfriend? Zara? Sissy?” Kayden asks.

“I’ll tell you everything when we go downstairs. Come on!” She drags Kayden out of the room and shut the door.

I give Asher a mean stare.

“Did you tell her what boyfriend and girlfriend means?” I ask him.

“You don’t even know kids of nowadays,” Zara says.

“I didn’t. I was thinking maybe you have sister talks with her and maybe that’s how she knows.”

I roll my eyes.

“What’s this?” Zara bends under my bed and brings the tray out.

Today is just so embarrassing.

“So you were eating?”

“I guess she doesn’t want me to watch her eat,” he says and I hit his arm.

“I was just lazy to drop it in the kitchen.”

Zara drops the tray on the bed and opens the juice box.

“It’s a good thing that your underbed is neat though so I can drink this juice. Do I help you drop it in the kitchen?”

I nod, and she leaves my room with the tray.

I turn and look at Asher with my arms folded while he just scratches his hair with a smirk across its face.

“Sorry you saw me that way.” I don’t mean to say that, but I do.

“Actually you were cute.” He goes to the sofa on the other side and sits there. “You wear waistbeads too?”

His eyes even went there. I’m sure this guy explored me while he stood outside my room.

“Why are you and Zara here?” I ask, ignoring his question.

“You wear waistbeads too?” he repeats.