OUTRO

So hey guys, it's your author: Angelwriter16. Prolly y'all are wondering what my actual name is. Okay, I am Asiodu Priscillia Chioma Adaeze.

*I cover my name with the blood of Jesus*

So yeah, I am the person who's behind the book you love: The Story Of Us.

So that was the last chapter of this book one. Damn! I am so excited about this. O gosh! I never believed I'd come this far.

I didn't have much plans when I began but one night, I woke up with an idea of how things will go.

So to the story matter; I feel so sorry for Karen though. Y'know? She wasn't expecting that because they used protection but what if they actually didn't use it or it slipped off?

Gawd, I can't stop thinking about her life. I really hope that Asher accepts his responsibility. No, he would. He loves her right? And he promised not to let her down, besides he has always defended her during troubled times and I'm sure he won't leave her now.

I wanna know how they'll live together in book 2, and plus all the strife and challenges they both have to face.

Ogosh! This is getting all exciting.

Lemme deviate a little, I want to give a shout out to y'all
I_am_Jazzy
Iyanuoluwa-Temi
jules004acolatsejaf
moyin_oluwaa
ehis890
rhe_xxa
NAJAENNIE
ozavize6
Shinymelanin2345
Xase-faith
tolulopemartha01
sunshine_xx333
Dhamzycute
blackkstrawberriess
GreatAyobami
IdowuAdekoya
Kivaonyi
jokinglyjinxed
AzorNwafor
_YourTrueIntrovert_
Fame_lanky
Aleropeace
ishpep2
ImholamhenPrecious
just_Rir1
JusticeEkure
sheiskareema
smiley0160

And the rest of you I can't find your names.

Hope you stay tuned for the book2 of this novel which will be out maybe today or tomorrow. It depends, but if I can't make it, I'll update y'all on it.

*squeals*

So finally, this high school quadrilateral love story is finally over and we are moving to another phase.

If you're excited as I am, drop your comments and we move!!!!!!

Haha *sticks tongue out* this is so exciting. It's like I'm going on a world tour in my head. Woo-hoo!

I need music right now. Any suggestions? Lush life by Zara Larsson.

I'll try that.

Anyhows, see ya in the next book.
Buh-bye!