My name is Karen Chisom Andrews. I am fifteen years old and I look way older than my age. I look eighteen or nineteen, but I still have a pretty face and dimples. I am also left-handed.

I am not a quiet girl. Infact, I bring the vibes at home and I have two siblings. I have a younger sister who is just five years old, her name is Kayla and she has a twin, Kayden. So we are just three kids and I make sure I use my free time to play with my siblings. I had to stay till I was ten just to get another sibling because Mom always had miscarriages.

Well, another thing is that my family is very rich. Dad works with the Senate president, and Mom used to work with a wine company in Turkey before she retired and Dad opened a big restaurant for her. I forgot to say, my mom is an event planner too.

I have a bestfriend, Zara. She is the best person ever. A hundred percent babe, and she is just like me. Nobody messes with us and gets away scot free, but we aren't the badass girls in school anyways. They are four witches that I despise so much. I will not spoil my intro with these girls because they don't worth it anyways.

My favourite color is purple and pink. I cannot decide on any of them now because I think they are both very beautiful. I love the both of them.

I attend Victoria High School. One of the most expensive schools in Lagos and I am happy to be a scholar there.

*

So now, I am knotting my dark blue tie. It's the first day of school and I can't wait to tell Zara about my summer holidays in Dubai. Also, first day in SS3, and an official Sanitary prefect.

Erica Ayodele is the headgirl and I will tell you that she does not suit that position because she is quiet and does not even have an authoritative charisma or whatsoever.

I gel the edges of my hair into curls and applied my oil perfume. I have so many oil perfumes and less of the spray ones.

Finally, I wear my dark blue sneakers and pick up my schoolbag.

Mom is already making toast breads and tea for everyone. I help her out and soon breakfast is ready.

"Goodmorning Mommy," Kayla greets.

"How was your sleep?"

"I had a dream where I was the star child of my class," Kayla replies.

"Aww, that's so nice honey. Where's Kayden?"

"I did not check his room so I dunno," Kayla replies.

I pour tea into everyone's tea cups and put three toasts for everyone on their plates.

Soon, everyone is done eating and we head out. The other driver takes Kayla and Kayden to school while I have my own driver. Mom and Dad have their own cars so they make their way out.

I happily pull Zara into a hug immediately I see her. I really missed my bestie so much and I couldn't wait to tell her about summer holidays.

We start chatting away and reach the entrance of her class, since her class is three classes away from mine. I am in Science class while she is in Social Science.

"Gosh, I am very happy to be back here y'know? Wait, how did we even talk about almost everything on our way up?" she asks and I giggle.

"Over excitement duh."

We laugh again and soon the four witches pass by. I won't lie but Dianne's perfume is really nice. Dianne is the head of the clique, and Esther is her really close person amongst the three girls who follow her behind. Then we have Tolani and Nafissa. People call her Issa or Nafy, anyone...I don't care because I am not interested in calling her name any day.