35°

I get his hands off and break the kiss.

"If you're gonna go too extreme, then I'm not in for this," I tell him.

"Sorry." He moves back.

"Can we watch a movie? We have less time to spend here and I really wanna watch something." I move over to the TV.

"The jacuzzi? We can stay right in there together."

"Are you crazy? You want me to go naked and stay with you in that warm bath? You're so disgusting." I hit his arm.

"No no. We can stay like this. Don't you know you mustn't be naked before you get into a jacuzzi?"

I just embarrassed myself. "Well. No, thank you. Enjoy your stay in there." I pick up the TV remote and turn on the TV. Thank God Keeping up with the Kardashians is going live. My favourite reality show.

I keep watching, with a bowl of popcorn in my hands. This suite has everything. Oh my gloss, come to think of it– I will be known as Asher's girlfriend if I accept him and I'll be a celeb too. Wait, I'm a celeb already. Someone down there recognized me as Prince Andrews' daughter. It's pointless, I'm popular already and Asher must not know that he has worked hard enough to get me because I really really like him. And there's a 78% possibility that I will accept being his girlfriend if he asks me out.

"You've been watching that for long now. Let's go back to the apartment."

"I wonder why you're staying there with us when you have here to stay."

"Life without being around people is boring," he tells me, walking off to the bathroom.

"But you have Dylan, Jamal and Junior and these attendants here. There are people around too. If you add the people who are using this hotel's restaurant and those who have lodged in, you'll find out that you have quite a number of people in his hotel," I say.

"Yeah right. I don't need them, we are too formal with each other." He goes back in and shuts the door. I turn off the TV and go back to the bed. I need to lie down for a little while so I will tell Zara about my experience.

After he is done changing into a neater set of clothes, he picks up the telephone and dials the reception.

"I don't want anyone loitering around for the next five minutes. Nobody should be in any corridor or lobby," he says and hangs up.

"Why?"

"Sometimes, I need privacy. People don't have to know if we've left this place or not," he tells me. "C'mon, let's go."

"I need to change my clothes just incase.."

"Just put them in this bag. We have to go."

I put my yellow dress and sandal into the bag he gave me, afterwards texting Zara in the elevator.

I left my boot in the bus. Sorry I left, will explain everything later.

When we get down from the elevator, it's more like the hotel is empty. There is no noise except from the ones coming from the TV and slow music coming from the speakers.

We go out into the car and he drives off.

**********************

I was on my bed with Zara, telling her everything that went on, even about the kiss and she's all like 'you see why I told you Asher is perfect?' and my inner self is totally agreeing with this crazy bish sitting with her legs crossed.

"Karen, wow. Your video has gone viral," Erica tells me.

My heart just skips a beat now. What video has gone viral?