5

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Y/N, wake up." I opened my eyes, seeing Vanya hovering over me.
"Where's Five?" I sat up and blinked a few times, not seeing Five anywhere in the small apartment.

"Let me guess, he was gone before you woke up?" She nodded her head and I groaned.
"That son of a bitch, he never fucking listens to me." I shook my head.
"I'm going to kill him."

"Do you have any idea where he could have gone?" Vanya asked and I laughed.

"Yeah, maybe." I sighed, standing up. I stretched a little, before moving towards the door.
"Thanks for waking me and letting me use your couch. I'm going to go and find your bastard of a brother."

"Stay safe?" She looked at me and I chuckled before walking out of the door.
My walk turned into a jog and before I knew it I was running down the street like a kid late to school.
I made it to the doors of the umbrella academy and let myself in, walking straight up the stairs of the silent house.

"You motherfucker." I glared at Five, who turned to face me, with a small smile.

"Delores, I knew you'd be here eventually." I glared at him and the smile slipped off his face.
"What? Did something happen?"

"You lied and then you left me on my own." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I... you weren't alone. You were with Vanya." He muttered and I scoffed.

"No. No, that doesn't help your case at all. What if the commission sent more guys after us and they hurt Vanya? Five, you have to start listening to me or someone is going to get hurt. You can't just sneak off in the middle of the night-"

"Alright!" He interrupted.
"You're right, okay? I'm sorry." He sighed and rubbed his eyes, glancing behind me.
"Can we talk about this later?"

"Why? What's happening now that can't wait?" I crossed my arms over my chest and there was a quiet bang behind me, before the closet burst open and Klaus fell out, causing Five to groan.

"Oopsie." Klaus giggled.
"Hi Y/N! I know you're kind of mad at Five but it's not his fault-"

"Klaus, shut up." Five glared at him and he held up his hands.

"I'm moist." Klaus muttered and I looked at him in disgust.

"I thought I told you to put on something professional!" Five scolded him and I sighed.

"This is my nicest outfit!" Klaus defended, looking genuinely offenfed.

"We'll raid the old man's closet." Five walked out of the room, Klaus following him.

"Whatever as long as I get paid."

"When the job is done." I heard Five say faintly and I threw my arms up, following them.

"Where are we going?" I questioned and Klaus sighed over dramatically.

"Some place where they make prosthetics, or something." Klaus shrugged and I looked at Five who nodded.
"Okay, just so were clear on the finer details..." Klaus began.
"I just gotta go into this place and pretend to be your dear old dad, correct?"

"Yeah." Five glanced at me.
"Something like that."

"What's our cover story?" Klaus asked.

"What? What are you talking about?" Five asked, visibly confused and I smirked.

"You can't just walk into this place and not have matching stories, right Klaus?" I looked at the taller brother, who grinned.

"Exactly!" Five glared at me.
"I mean, was I really young when I had you? Like... 16? Like, young and... terribly misguided?"

"Sure." Five replied, irritated.

"Your mother, that slut. Whoever she was. We met at..." Klaus stopped to think.

"The disco?" I suggested, and Five stuck his hands in his pockets, not amused at all.

"The disco!" Klaus repeated.
"Okay? Remember that. Oh my God, the sex was amazing."

"What a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain." Five moved down the stairs.

"Don't make me put you in time-out." Klaus warned as we followed him.
"Y/N, do you want to be my pretend daughter?"

"No she doesn't." Five groaned.

"Yes I do." Klaus threw his arm over my shoulder and pulled me close.

"Don't tell Five, but you're my favourite fake child." Klaus whispered loudly and I laughed.
"Shhh!"

"Are you high right now?" I asked curiously and he looked at me with narrowed eyes for a few seconds.

"Most definitely." He nodded and I smiled, hearing Five curse under his breath.

"Did you hear that, brother dearest? This is going to be fun." Five sent me a deadly glare, making me laugh more.

"I hate you right now, Y/N." Five muttered.

"No you don't, not really." I smiled.
"Klaus, you want to know a secret?"

"Absolutely." He looked at me and we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Five loves me." Klaus gasped and pulled me closer.

"Lucky. You must be really special, cause little Five doesn't love anyone except himself." Klaus giggled, but I frowned.
Is that really what he thought? What the whole family thought? They couldn't be more wrong.
He wouldn't admit it, but Five Hargreeves would give his life for any one of his siblings.