41

Y/N's P.O.V.

Five picked the blood from his nails as we waited and I looked at my new knife. We heard the Handler approaching before we saw her and I looked at her, seeing that annoying ass smirk.

"Well?" She asked and Five looked at me, keeping his back turned to her as he held up the fish, causing her to gasp.
"AJ!" She laughed and put down the briefcase to take the bag.
"You know, you're really starting to fill out those tight little shorts of yours." I crossed my arms over my chest and Five rolled his eyes.
"Why so quiet? Thought you two would be buzzing after this morning's slaughter."

"All this killing... we're done with it." Five said simply, causing the Handler to giggle.

"What? Am I supposed to take that seriously?" She asked, pulling out a handkerchief and began wiping my cheek. She wanted me to react, but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction.

"What I did today... I did for my family. I did to save the world." Five explained.

"Please. Spare me your little assassin with a heart of gold routine, will you?" She sighed.
"Besides, even if that is true, if I know Y/N, and we all know I do, she didn't do it for your family or for the world. She doesn't care about them. Y/N agreed to help you take out the board because she's a natural born killer. She needs to keep killing, it helps her stay sane."

"That's not true." I glared at her and she smirked.

"It's who you are, darling. It's who you've always been." I stepped back, shaking my head and walking away. I didn't go too far, just towards the door that led to Elliott's. I turned back to see Five giving me a slightly worried look.
"Here. Per our agreement. This will get you and your siblings back to 2019." The Handler picked up the case and gave it to Five.
"You have 90 minutes."

"You said nothing about a time limit!" Five glared at her as she walked away.

"Actually, you have 89 minutes and 30 seconds." The Handler spoke and I adjusted my grip on the knife, suppressing an urge that would result in me covered in more blood and the woman in front of me barely escaping with her life. Killing her would be too easy.
"Better hurry."

"This is impossible!" Five stepped towards her.
"My siblings are scattered across the city."

"Nothing's impossible." The Handler smiled, tapping Five's nose.
"You two proved that this morning when you killed the board."

"I need more time." Five hissed.

"Any more time and people will start asking questions. The sooner you get home and out of this time period, the better off we'll all be, so, ticktock." She smiled and Five stepped towards me, before grabbing my hand and jumping us inside. I let out a sigh of frustration and Five nudged me, pointing at the ground.

"Shit." I muttered, looking at the blood.
We went up the stairs and the first thing I noticed was the blanket over the chair.

"Damn." Five muttered, uncovering the body and revealing Elliott. This was our fault, we stayed here for too long and the Swedes caught up with us.

"You killed one of our own, Olga, now we're coming for you." I heard Diego threaten and I looked at Five in disbelief.
"You will be dead by nightfall."

"Hey." Five interrupted, glaring at his brothers.
"It's Öga För Öga, idiots. Swedish for an eye for an eye. Which means the Swedes killed Elliott."

"Someone must have taken one of them out and they think it was us." I sighed and Five nodded in agreement.

"Wrong number. Have a lovely day." Diego hung up, as Five pulled off his blazer.

"I'm sorry, how many killers do you know that sign their name in blood at a crime scene?" I looked at Diego an Luther, both of them rolling their eyes.

"We would have gotten there." Luther mumbled and Five took off his sweater too, both items of clothing bloodsoaked. My shirt wasn't much better.

"Eventually." Diego nodded.

"Uh, you have some blood on you." Luther pointed out.

"A lot of blood, actually." Diego looked at me weirdly and I placed my knife down on the table.
"Where did you get that?" He looked at the knife, clearly fascinated.

"Five, Y/N, what did you two do?" Luther asked seriously and I moved past them, going into the bathroom.
I cringed at my appearance, I didn't have as much blood on me as Five did, but it was close. I got the blood off my skin and Five did the same, both of us ignoring the numerous questions Luther and Diego were throwing at us.
I straightened out my shirt, which had been cleaned to the best of my ability. Literally. I used my power to pull the blood from my clothes, before picking up Five's blazer and doing the same.

"Are you two hurt?" Diego asked, grabbing my elbow to get my attention.

"We're fine." I pulled my arm from his grip, noticing the hunting knife in his free hand.
"And that is mine." I took it back and he glared at me slightly.

"We found a way home." Five said shortly, dressing himself again.

"What? How?" Luther asked.

"The details are irrelevant, but... I made a deal to get back to our timeline." Five gave me a small smile as he adjusted his tie.

"What about doomsday?" Diego asked.

"Won't happen." I shrugged.

"What about the 2019 apocalypse?" Luther added.

"Everything will be back to normal." Five promised.
"Now no more questions, we gotta go. We have to find the others, right?"

"Yeah." Diego replied.

"Luther, you get Allison. Diego, take Y/N and get Klaus. I'll get Vanya." I nodded my head and the boys agreed too. I handed Five his blazer and he grabbed two watches from the desk.
"Now we meet back, in the arrival alley, in 77 minutes." He handed the two of them watches and I raised an eyebrow.
"I've synchronised these watches. Y/N, yours is already done."

"Got it." I nodded, before looking at the watch on my wrist.

"Woah, woah, woah. Hold up. You two show up, drenched in blood and you expect us to believe everything will go back to normal if we go home how?" Diego asked suspiciously.

"Elliott just got killed because of us." I gestured to the body across the room.

"What about Dad?" Diego questioned.
"What about JFK?"

"Diego, this is why Y/N is going with you." Five groaned.
"We have a chance to go home and make things right. We are taking it."

"I have to say goodbye to Lila." Diego muttered.

"Lila doesn't give a shit about your Diego!" Five yelled at his brother.
"She never did. She's one of them. She works for the Commission."

"No way. Not possible." Diego denied, shaking his head.

"She was just using you to get to me and Y/N." Five sighed.
"You're the Oswald of this story, my friend." Five began to walk away.
"The goddamn Patsy."

"You don't know what you're talking ab-" Five spacial jumped directly in front of Diego, glaring at him.

"If you don't do this, Y/N will and I'll kill you myself." Five threatened and I was surprised. He wasn't bluffing.
"Got it?"

"Women." Luther shook his head and sighed heavily.
"Am I right?" I hit his arm and he looked surprised that I was still there.

"Go." He looked at me awkwardly.
"Now."