28

Y/N's P.O.V.

I felt someone kiss my forehead and I opened my eyes, seeing Five just above me.

"Aw, it's just you, I thought I was going to get to kill someone." I sat up and looked around, seeing Elliott stood with a bowl of cereal.

"I'm going out, Elliott is going to develop the footage and you're going to say here." Five explained and I yawned.

"Give me 2 minutes to wake up and I'll come with you." I sighed.

"We don't have 2 minutes, I'm leaving now." Five moved towards the door.

"Leave without me and I'll kick your ass." Five turned and narrowed his eyes at me as I stood up and slipped my shoes on.

"Someone remind me why I married you?" Five muttered and I grinned.

"'Cause you're a dumbass and you love me." I grabbed my jacket.

"Wait, you two are married?" Elliott asked in shock.
"You're- but- you're both-"

"He's 58 and I'm 51 years old." I shrugged and his eyes widened.

"Y/N, lets go, we really don't have time for this." I sighed and nodded.
"We'll be back as soon as we can, get started on that footage." Five pulled me out of the apartment and into the alley, before teleporting us outside of a large building.

"Five what are we doing?" I asked and he didn't reply, he just pointed to a car next to the building. He teleported us into the back seats and I was surprised to see Diego and a woman. A woman I unfortunately recognised.

"Then why are you doing this?" Lila asked Diego, not even realising we were behind her.

"Because he is an idiot." Five smiled and the she jumped.

"Who the Hell are you?" She asked, looking at us both. She didn't recognise me, which I was weirdly thankful for.
The one thing on my mind, however, was what the Hell was Lila doing in 1963?

"Hi, I'm his loving brother." Five waved.
"And this is his loving sister-in-law."

"You're a dick." I said to Five, before smiling at the woman. She was in for a shock when I got a chance to confront her.

"Who left me to rot in the nuthouse." Diego smiled at us.

"To protect you from yourself." Five defended.

"That's quite sweet." Lila nodded.

"Okay, all of you, out." Diego sighed and Five leaned forward.

"Lose the crazy lady and come with us. We have important business." Five smirked.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." Diego stubbornly replied.

"Ok, fine." I smirked, seeing the police officer by the building. I stuck my head of the window and Five laughed behind me.
"Officer!"

"Hey, what is she- what are you doing, Y/N?" Diego pulled me back in the car and I grinned at him.

"I hear there's a reward out for you two." I smirked.

"She's bluffing." Lila said confidently.

"She's not." Diego looked at me then at Five, before looking at Lila.
"Fine, I'll go with you."

"What about me?" She asked and Five narrowed his eyes at her.

"And I'm bringing the crazy lady." Diego smirked and sat back in his seat.
"Where are we heading?"

"Back to the alley." Five and I said in unison. Diego started up the engine and we rode in an awkward silence back to the alley that really wasn't too far away.

"What are we doing here, Five?" Diego asked, only to get ignored as we all got out of the car and headed upstairs, just as Elliott came towards us with a gun.

"Where did you get the film? The Frankel Footage? The truth this time." He pointed the gun at us and I sighed.

"You know this lunatic?" Diego asked and I scoffed.

"New acquaintance, he's harmless." Five shrugged.

"Elliott, put the gun down. We've spoken about this when you threatened us with a knife, remember? You're gonna hurt yourself." I stepped towards him and he cocked the gun.

"Are you sure about that?" Lila asked, sounding pretty unsure.

"Are you or are you not an enemy of the people?" Elliott yelled.

"That's such an open minded question." Diego muttered.

"It really depends on the people." Five mumbled.

"Enemy is a strong word." I shrugged.

"You move one more muscle and I will blow your brains out." Elliott threatened.

"You want to take this or should I?" Diego asked and I looked at Five.

"Y/N and I got this." He spoke and Diego caught Lila's attention whilst Five teleported forward and pushed the barrel of the gun up to the ceiling. I stepped forward and took the gun, unloading it and propping it against the wall.

"What the hell just happened?" Lila giggled.

"Movie night, anyone?" I asked and Five smirked. Diego tied up Elliott, for his own safety, and we moved to where the projector was set up. I started up the film and Lila began painting Elliott's toes whilst the rest of us concentrated.

"Is it on?" An elderly woman asked.

"I don't know?" A man replied.

"What do you mean you don't know? There's an 'on' button, just-" The couple continued to struggle with the camera.

"They're so cute." Lila smiled.
"I love old couples, I'm always so proud of them for not murdering each other." Five and I exchanged an amused look and Diego rolled his eyes.

"Why are we watching this?" Diego sighed.

"Shush." Five scolded as the couple, Dan and Edna Frankel introduced themselves to the camera.

"Today's date is November 22, 1963." Dan spoke.

"That's six days from now." Lila muttered.

"Holy shit, this is it." Diego muttered.
"The grassy knoll. Kennedy's about to get shot. How do you have this?"

"Hazel died to get us this footage. It must be the key to stopping doomsday." Five explained.

"Hazel?" Diego questioned.

"Long story." I shrugged.

"What's doomsday?" Lila asked.

"Longer story." Five sighed.

"What exactly did he say to you?" Diego asked and I kept my eyes on the film.

"Well, he was killed before he could explain, but whatever he wanted us to see, it's on this film." A gunshot echoed on the tape and people screamed as the president was assassinated.

"Oswald." Diego muttered.

"The president!"

"Oh no." Five muttered, before rewinding the tape.

"What?" I asked and he played it again, before pulling the projector back, making the image bigger. Diego stood up and I recognised the man on the film from a picture Five had shown me not too long ago.

"This can't be." Five muttered and I looked at Diego, who looked just as shocked as his brother.

"Okay, you gonna fill me in now, boys? What the hell is this shit were watching?" Lila asked and I swallowed nervously.

"No, that's impossible." Diego muttered.

"Clearly, it's not." I said in shock.

"What- What is it?" Elliott managed to say through the cloth in his mouth.

"Dad." The boys said in unison.