42

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Did you know about Lila? Who she really is?" Diego asked me as he drove.

"Yeah. I knew before Five did." I muttered and Diego shook his head.
"I hadn't actually seen her for a few years, but recognised her instantly, I'd be kind of a bad big sister if I didn't."

"You..." Diego trailed off.
"No."

"Yeah." I sighed.
"We were adopted. She was always a mommy's girl and I... I turned my back on her when she needed me." I frowned.
"Honestly, it's my biggest regret."
Diego stopped the car outside of a huge house and I guessed this was where Klaus lived. There were a few people walking around in blue and I sighed, remembering that Klaus started a cult.

"Let's go." Diego got out of the car and I followed him as he walked up to the nearest person.
"Where's Klaus?"

"The prophet-" The man turned to face us, before he looked at me carefully.
"Children aren't allowed here."

"Well then, I'll just have to wait in the car whilst my friend, here, goes in." I smiled innocently and he narrowed his eyes at me.
"Where's Klaus?"

"Tell us where he is, it's important." Diego looked at the man.

"I..." He looked at me again and I sighed, grabbing the handle of my knife from the waistband on my skirt, raising his chin with it slightly.

"It's not a request." He stepped back and raised his hands, revealing his tattoos.

"I saw him heading out into the gardens. Please..." I rolled my eyes and slipped the knife back into the waistband of my skirt and walked around the side of the house.

"That was a little intense, don't you think?" He questioned, but I ignored him and carried on walking until I saw Klaus and a girl sat in the dirt.
It was definitely klaus, he was wearing that same shirt as last night. The girl pulled herself into his lap and I groaned as we walked towards him.

"Yes you are, daddy." The girl giggled, kissing him excitedly and Klaus looked shocked. It was painful to watch.
Diego and I exchanged a look and he sighed.

"Hey, daddy!" Diego interrupted.
"You got a sec?"

"Diego!" Klaus looked at us in shock.
"Y/N, I-"

"Come on, we gotta go." I sighed and the girl looked at me in confusion.

"Yeah, I'll be right back." Klaus smiled at the girl as we walked away.
"I promise."

"Come on." Klaus followed us towards the front of the house and
"You need to come with us."

"Where?" Klaus asked and people bowed as we walked passed, creeping me out more than just a little.

"Five and Y/N found a way home." Diego explained shortly.

"But we have to go now, we're on a time limit." I reminded and Diego nodded.

"It's so great to talk to you again, Diego." Klaus giggled.

"Did you just hear what we just said?" Diego asked.

"Yeah." He laughed.
"And I'm happy to see you too, Y/N."

"Are you high, Klaus?" Diego asked.

"No, I'm not Klaus." Klaus shook his head and I groaned.
"I'm Ben."

"You are high." Diego accused.
"Look, we don't have time for this."

"I can prove it!" Klaus stopped us walking.
"Ask me something only Ben would know."