9

Y/N's P.O.V.

"What are you..." Five muttered, moving over so I could sit down whilst the monkey man stole my seat.

"You two okay?" Luther asked with a small smile.
"You were bleeding a lot last night, Y/N, what happened?"

"You shouldn't be... how did you find us?" Five asked in confusion and Luther looked into the back, where Klaus was cradling a bottle he had taken from Five's bag, one of the back doors open.

"When the fuck did you get here?" I asked him and he grinned, before Five threw something at him.

"Get out! You can't be here, we're in the middle of something!" Five yelled.

"Yeah, sorry for interrupting, it looked important." Luther said sarcastically and I gave him a bitchface.

"Any luck finding your one-eyed man?" Klaus asked.

"Nada." I sighed.

"What's he talking about?" Luther asked.

"Does it matter? It's Klaus." Five bitched.

"And your girlfriend." Luther asked.

"Wife." Five corrected, sounding pissed.

"I'm not calling her that." Luther rolled his eyes.

"You're not calling her anything, you're getting out." Five growled and neither of them moved.
"What do you want, Luther?"

"So, um, Grace may have had something to do with Dad's death. So I need you to come back to the academy, alright?" He sighed.
"I'm sure Y/N can finish whatever business you had here."

"No, if I'm going, so is she." Five shook his head.

"It's a family-only kind of thing. It's important." Luther muttered.
"No offence."

"It's important. You have no concept of what's important." Five glared at him.
"And Y/N is family. She's your sister-in-law."

"Hey. Did I ever tell you guys about the time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding?" Klaus giggled and Five pulled a face as I shuddered.
"It was so painful!"

"What are you still doing here?" Luther asked harshly.

"Ay, ay, ay..." Five muttered and I snickered.

"What? I need an excuse to hang out with my family?" Klaus asked.

"We're trying to have a serious conversation." Luther muttered and Five looked at me in disbelief.

"What? Am I incapable of being serious? Is that what you're saying?" Klaus actually sounded mildly offended.

"Luther's got a point, you should get out." Five deadpanned.

"What?" Klaus looked at me and I shrugged.
"Fine!" He left and slammed the door behind him.

"1 down... One to go." I smirked at my own pun and Five shook his head.

"What are you up to Five?" Luther asked, ignoring my existence completely.

"Believe me, you wouldn't understand." Five murmured.

"Try me. Last I checked, I'm still the leader of this family." Luther replied stubbornly.

"Well, last I checked, I'm 28 years older than you." Five sassed.

"You know what you're problem is?" Luther asked after a few seconds.

"Really hoping you'll tell me." Five smirked.

"You think you're better than us. You always have. Even when we were kids." Luther sighed.
"But the truth is, you're just as messed up as the rest of us. We're all you have and you know it." I scoffed, he was really ignoring my existence now.

"I don't think I'm better than you, Number One. I know I am." Five said bluntly and Luther chuckled.
"I've done unimaginable things, things you couldn't even comprehend."

"Right." Luther clearly didn't buy it.

"Just to come and save you all." Klaus suddenly ran past, holding a bunch of stolen food items and being chased by a security guard.

"Hey bitches!" He yelled and I laughed a little.

"Although, I'm starting to wonder if that was the wisest decision." I watched as Klaus ran into traffic and was caught by the security guard.

"Should we... I don't know, help him?" Luther asked.

"No." Five and I replied in unison.

~

"You don't have to tell me that. I know there are only 6 days left." Five muttered.

"What I'm trying to say is you should have gone with Luther and Klaus." I sighed.
"We've wasted a whole day here and learned nothing. We can't just keep sitting around-"

"Yeah, you got a better idea?" Five asked, clearly irritated and I rolled my eyes, not in the mood to argue with him.
"Okay then." He scoffed and we continued to wait in silence.
"There's our guy." Five said suddenly and I narrowed my eyes at Lance. He looked around carefully, too carefully.

"You see that?" I muttered and Five hummed as a car pulled up by him. He was handed an envelope in exchange for a duffel bag and I rubbed my hands together, glad something was finally happened.

"What the Hell is he up to?" Five asked quietly as he began to walk away.
"You coming or staying?"

"I haven't sat in this stupid van all day to let you go and have all the fun, have I?" I took his hand and he spacial jumped us to behind the guy and I pulled him back, before he could do anything stupid.
"Not here." I muttered and he looked confused.
"Whoever was in that car might still be around. Let's just follow him and get him tomorrow, okay?"

"Y/N-"

"Trust me on this, Five." He reluctantly nodded and we slowly followed him, keeping our distance.